Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are guys happy as warriors are?

This is open question to all warriors, are guys bappy as warriors are at this moment i mean i never play as tank since 3 weeks ago i came back to playing i change my build to be a tank , i always play as hybrid or pure damage but. I can no see the armor in os tank is has any worth it for bossing or dualing in compentitve level if you are figthing for kill, on my serer warriors are. Dissapering of top 10 warriors on my server only 3 are active , so i ask u are you happy playing as warrior lvl 120+
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Re: Are guys happy as warriors are?

I would like them to fix frenzy. I like the concept but it needs to be a long term buff. It is really choosing a fighting style instead of a spell or special swing.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Are guys happy as warriors are?

I would like them to fix frenzy. I like the concept but it needs to be a long term buff. It is really choosing a fighting style instead of a spell or special swing.
Problem is weapons are to slow so frenzy doesnt have a real effect i will like to see frenzy as effective like when a ranger use quickshot and change to knuckles or spears thats a real frenzy :)

But overall the problem was the not many warriors were beta game tester , and the dynamics of the game make a bit to slow .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.