Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who's the best tank?

I really think damage is better. If u r able to max out any of your abilities u r good to go. I maxed out my sword ability and melee ability and im able to do great deal of damage to incarnation of donn. Dex is also important but your health should be better. Also the kind of armor u wear is also a big matter to your def. and if u have a good weapon to use then u have a better chance to do more damage to donn. when u do go against donn u should also have a druid that is a lvl 50 and up u well have a better chance to kill donn with a high lvl healer. Also if u r tank make sure your strength is very high like above 100 because as a tank u want to make damage not have better health or dex. dex and health is all base on your armor well just dex.

Name: SireBlade
lvl: 56
Server: Mabon
Class: Warrior
Clan: Nemesis

Don't forget about skills. The most important is taunt and can use protective stance some. You are a tank job is more about
being able to take hits and also keep the agro on you. Both of these skills should be at 10 to help your do this.
I wouldnt say 10 it is a waste of energy and we cant afford to spend all our points when we level on focus.
Dont get me wrong they are important but to put 10/10 isnt a good idea for energy reserving
World Gwydion
Char: Rev
Class Warrior

Me=Legend....DARY

Don't forget about skills. The most important is taunt and can use protective stance some. You are a tank job is more about
being able to take hits and also keep the agro on you. Both of these skills should be at 10 to help your do this.
I wouldnt say 10 it is a waste of energy and we cant afford to spend all our points when we level on focus.
Dont get me wrong they are important but to put 10/10 isnt a good idea for energy reserving

Well I agree don't need 10 yet just need it high enough that it pulls agro back

I can tank falgren with a group of 4 none of which were healers just 2 lvl 87 warriors a lvl 87 rogue and an 80+ ranger all three could bandage wounds over 200 I have 145 str, 110 dext, 55 focus, 145 vit and that gives me with my incomplete warden set roughly 1300 health, 250 defense, 1200 attack, and 180 energy through the whole fight I used a single resurrection idol and no potions except energy for obvious reasons but honestly it was a quick kill for having 4 people and no Druids and to this day my server has like 5-6 people with full warden sets I'm not the best in my server at tanking but hey I think that's a decent run
Character: Gorgon, lvl 92, Chieftain of BloodLetters, Lugh

Meeee :D, EnergyK, just kidding. But I gotta be like what... top 50? Lol

Str 50, Dex 65, Focus 45, Vit 275.

Bandage Wounds 15/15
Stance 15/15
Taunt 15/15
Pummel 15/15
Giant Swing 15/15
Frenzy 12/15
LVL 82.

Basically I tank but can DPS at the same time. 1900+ health at the moment. I dish about 100+ per hit, 400-500 with swing. With stance bonus, I hit about 600+ armor.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology