Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SirBlaze333's Warrior Guide

Thanks for your guide. You've inspired me to spend the $$$ (i'm rather frugal, I'm playing a free game after all) to reset my skills and abilities. I'm a lvl 40 Warrior with basic Dauntless armor but have purchased a Tower Shield and Ancient small sword. I'm mostly interested in solo'ing and small groups with my clan doing DPS and helping the tank where I can. I'm guessing a combo dps warrior seems to suit me best. With 190 attribute points to spread around I was torn between a 100, 5,10,110 and a 81,43,10,86 build. Your thoughts?

Also reset my skills and with 38 points to spend, am planning on taking pummel to 10, protective stance to 10, giant swing to 10, meditate to 6 and bandage wounds to 6. Your thoughts here?

Many thanks in anticipation of your response...
Well if your going with one of those two builds, the second one will allow you to solo better and dish out slightly more damage (as 19 strength is not a big difference but that much dexterity at that level will almost assure you hit all the time with a dexent chance to dodge). So I would go with that for now.

Your skill plan is fine :)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Thanks for your guide. You've inspired me to spend the $$$ (i'm rather frugal, I'm playing a free game after all) to reset my skills and abilities. I'm a lvl 40 Warrior with basic Dauntless armor but have purchased a Tower Shield and Ancient small sword. I'm mostly interested in solo'ing and small groups with my clan doing DPS and helping the tank where I can. I'm guessing a combo dps warrior seems to suit me best. With 190 attribute points to spread around I was torn between a 100, 5,10,110 and a 81,43,10,86 build. Your thoughts?

Also reset my skills and with 38 points to spend, am planning on taking pummel to 10, protective stance to 10, giant swing to 10, meditate to 6 and bandage wounds to 6. Your thoughts here?

Many thanks in anticipation of your response...
Well if your going with one of those two builds, the second one will allow you to solo better and dish out slightly more damage (as 19 strength is not a big difference but that much dexterity at that level will almost assure you hit all the time with a dexent chance to dodge). So I would go with that for now.

Your skill plan is fine :)
How about your focus/energy? My warrior @ L37, with 15 Focus has 50+ energy, and that's without Tower Shield (I tried, and it subtracts about 12 points). Wth Pummel and Giant Swing between 5/10 and 10/10, I can barely do 2 pummel and 1 swing per fight.
World: Rhiannon

How about your focus/energy? My warrior @ L37, with 15 Focus has 50+ energy, and that's without Tower Shield (I tried, and it subtracts about 12 points). Wth Pummel and Giant Swing between 5/10 and 10/10, I can barely do 2 pummel and 1 swing per fight.
Thats completely up to you. If you want to use more skills, get some more regen and/or energy.
(Returning Player)

Thats completely up to you. If you want to use more skills, get some more regen and/or energy.
So otherwise, Auto-DPS? Sorry, trying to understand some of the builds I see (and not only in Warrior but other classes) as it pertains to my chars. It seems to me some of the builds for War and Ranger, for example, are auto-dps oriented with such low Energy banks.
World: Rhiannon

As I am somewhat new to the game and have told so many times what I should and shouldnt do by so many people; I Finially found this post. I want to be a tank for my clan. I want to ensure I am lvling correctly.

Lvl 67

1925 HP

Gear:
Hammered Redclaw helm
Tower shield
BS Boots
BS Gauntlets
BS Greaves
Skygem Quartz Longblade

So I am looking for input on what I should e doing with these stats, gear and what skills I should be using and dumping? Where do I go from here? I feel it is so wrong...

Is this the wrong place to ask also? LoL

As I am somewhat new to the game and have told so many times what I should and shouldnt do by so many people; I Finially found this post. I want to be a tank for my clan. I want to ensure I am lvling correctly.

Lvl 67

1925 HP

Gear:
Hammered Redclaw helm
Tower shield
BS Boots
BS Gauntlets
BS Greaves
Skygem Quartz Longblade

So I am looking for input on what I should e doing with these stats, gear and what skills I should be using and dumping? Where do I go from here? I feel it is so wrong...

Your on the right track. Choose the skills you believe you would need to tank. The list of skills and what they do are in the guide. Check out the link in there for some more tank details and a help guide to those creating their first tank.
(Returning Player)

Lvl 67

1925 HP

Gear:
Hammered Redclaw helm
Tower shield
BS Boots
BS Gauntlets
BS Greaves
Skygem Quartz Longblade

Your on the right track. Choose the skills you believe you would need to tank. The list of skills and what they do are in the guide. Check out the link in there for some more tank details and a help guide to those creating their first tank.
It feel that it isn't correct. As I read through these posts It seems that a tank "should" have dex for defense. As others have stated, I have a lot of health but I will take damage but will not be able to dodge it. Healers will have a lot of work healing me. If my stats are correct do I keep adding points in Vit or Dex or some in Strenght? I know I need the Heroic Ammy. With those stats and gear my stats are as fallows:
Attack: 729
Defense: 62
Damage: 192
Armor: 236

Lvl 67

1925 HP

Gear:
Hammered Redclaw helm
Tower shield
BS Boots
BS Gauntlets
BS Greaves
Skygem Quartz Longblade

It feel that it isn't correct. As I read through these posts It seems that a tank "should" have dex for defense. As others have stated, I have a lot of health but I will take damage but will not be able to dodge it. Healers will have a lot of work healing me. If my stats are correct do I keep adding points in Vit or Dex or some in Strenght? I know I need the Heroic Ammy. With those stats and gear my stats are as fallows:
Attack: 729
Defense: 62
Damage: 192
Armor: 236
Keep adding vitality. By level 110, you should have 100 dex (thats the highest amount of dexterity i recomend for an effective tank). Defense rings and gear with defense bonuses are a great addition as long as there are no great losses in armor and health in the trade off.
(Returning Player)

Keep adding vitality. By level 110, you should have 100 dex (thats the highest amount of dexterity i recomend for an effective tank). Defense rings and gear with defense bonuses are a great addition as long as there are no great losses in armor and health in the trade off.
As of this morning I changed my stats to 50, 100, 10, 200. I did this to help lvl. As I lvl I will 1:4 Focus/Vit ratio. I figured with the next 30 lvls I will be where I should be and have the stats that will work... at least for the time being. Once I hit lvl 100 I will start adding all points into Vit. I also figured by that time I will have Heroic Ammy of Rejv, and Royal Shield of the Mountain. From there I will fill in the blanks...

Let me know what you think. Also THANKS for all the help!!!

[/quote]

As of this morning I changed my stats to 50, 100, 10, 200. I did this to help lvl. As I lvl I will 1:4 Focus/Vit ratio. I figured with the next 30 lvls I will be where I should be and have the stats that will work... at least for the time being. Once I hit lvl 100 I will start adding all points into Vit. I also figured by that time I will have Heroic Ammy of Rejv, and Royal Shield of the Mountain. From there I will fill in the blanks...

Let me know what you think. Also THANKS for all the help!!![/quote]
Yeah, sounds good! Your welcome and goodluck.
(Returning Player)