Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Leveling

For short: you can't be effective hybrid till very-very endgame gear. Stay dps till 220, go 3 str 2 vit, you good with roughly 4500 hp at 150 lvl, 6000-6500 at 200+. Frenzy, shatter, pummel, double attack, rupture. Bear mount, pig pet. Use axe and sword to lvl skill. Don't mess with spear, it's good for midgame, but not for endgame. If you have ring of haste, at 150 lvl buy Dagger of Bounty. If you still use gloves, buy Dagger of Celerity, magic one is most universal.

For short: you can't be effective hybrid till very-very endgame gear. Stay dps till 220, go 3 str 2 vit, you good with roughly 4500 hp at 150 lvl, 6000-6500 at 200+. Frenzy, shatter, pummel, double attack, rupture. Bear mount, pig pet. Use axe and sword to lvl skill. Don't mess with spear, it's good for midgame, but not for endgame. If you have ring of haste, at 150 lvl buy Dagger of Bounty. If you still use gloves, buy Dagger of Celerity, magic one is most universal.
This^ is all good. Maxing dps until EG is generally going to be the most efficient way of going about getting there.
Rabbit makes an effective pet also, just depends on how you spec stats.
Good recommendations on gear. Depending on how fast you plan on leveling and availability of weapons on your server, spear may not be a bad idea situationally. Pretty much all melee options on offhands work depending upon availability.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Rabbit makes an effective pet also
I have T6 golden hare, 2k skill, and I'm going to switch to pig due dino mechanic
Depending on how fast you plan on leveling and availability of weapons on your server, spear may not be a bad idea situationally.
Unless you have bt rings, void mordy spear is better than dark gele axe for non chaos mobs. But there's no bt spear rings... For chaos bosses edl sword is best option

Big blunt weapons actually provide bigger openers, which means you can kill down mobs before they finish they second skill cast.
Try different weapons when you lix, and find the weapon speed that you feel are the smoothest according to your game latency.

Forget hybrid builds, they are never better.

Use replenish pets and prepare lots of cheap health foods. Eating does not incur a global cd so you can do your rotations while chomping on that Zinger.

Pummel is your best friend as it is the only instant cast on the rotation table, and it hasten your next auto, which is a lot for blunt weapons.
Note : Blunt skill rings are often cheaper.

Spear builds are almost the best for mid-game. They are also viable for end game as well, if built well.
Integrity is telling yourself the truth.

Hi there fellas I’m a lvl 127 warrior and
I need help for stats to solo level (including) skills what should I do I would like to become a hybrid
Don't go for hybrid, just go full strength with enough vitality to survive, don't put any points to dex or focus (only if you're lacking energy) but mostly your energy will be sustained by your luxury items like ammy, braces, etc.
Celtic Heroes player since 2014 :ugeek:
Indect - level 150 warrior in Morrigan (Beyond Good and Evil clan member) 8-)