Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

End Game Tanks!

Hey everyone! I was wondering how endgame tanks across the servers have built themselves. This post is aimed at 220+ tanks but any tank can feel free to share their stats.

I ask that you:
-Post your stats
-Share your reasoning for choosing this build
-The build's general pros/cons

My stats are:
Def: 8175
HP: 21519
Armor: 2583

All these stats are unlixed.
Pythoar - 222 Warrior
DoomClaw - 205 Rogue
Proud Member of Revival!

Re: End Game Tanks!

DoomClaw wrote:Hey everyone! I was wondering how endgame tanks across the servers have built themselves. This post is aimed at 220+ tanks but any tank can feel free to share their stats.

I ask that you:
-Post your stats

My stats are:

100000 defence
2 hp

DoomClaw wrote:Hey everyone! I was wondering how endgame tanks across the servers have built themselves. This post is aimed at 220+ tanks but any tank can feel free to share their stats.

I ask that you:
-Post your stats

My stats are:

I didn't wanna be tank but the conditions forced me, not the best stats but I solo tank hrung, gron and crag 6* ( didn't try solo tanking others but I will try rev and dobby soon ) also tanked a mord with 3 deaths without druid till they came at 20% in an 18mins kill, my aim is to solo tank mord with no druid
1518173491103.jpg
1518173491103.jpg (55.96 KiB) Viewed 311 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust I'll rise.
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Agent K wrote:

I ask that you:
-Post your stats

My stats are:

I didn't wanna be tank but the conditions forced me, not the best stats but I solo tank hrung, gron and crag 6* ( didn't try solo tanking others but I will try rev and dobby soon ) also tanked a mord with 3 deaths without druid till they came at 20% in an 18mins kill, my aim is to solo tank mord with no druid
1518173491103.jpg

Not to discourage u Agent K, gl solo tanking dobby6 (Krothur if u dont use dobby ;) ) Its harder than Unox6 (Cuz logic right?)

For stats i run 22.4k hp, 7.8k defence (lixed), some amount of armour.

Wish i had more defence but Void night helms and imp/godly azure core braces just arent exisiting, we have one imp azure core brace on arawn, no godly :evil:
⚔️Arawn- Resurgence⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Warrior
Animosity - 185 Ranger
Acrimony - 172 Lock Rogue

King Of The Fedrora Gods - SlyBumShadows

Sly Shadows wrote:Not to discourage u Agent K, gl solo tanking dobby6 (Krothur if u dont use dobby ;) ) Its harder than Unox6 (Cuz logic right?)

For stats i run 22.4k hp, 7.8k defence (lixed), some amount of armour.

Wish i had more defence but Void night helms and imp/godly azure core braces just arent exisiting, we have one imp azure core brace on arawn, no godly :evil:

Lol tell me about dobby, crazy boss tbh but I'll give it a try, my lixed def is about 8.6k or 8.7k I'll need to work on my hp tho, need an hp kite also and think imma be suited to tank everything, only boss I didn't tank is gelebron, back then because other tanks didn't know how to run around and tank adds, but they got more tanks and adds were managed and I just became a basher.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust I'll rise.
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Level 215. I need to get a hp kite and gele axe still but I’m not in endgame clan and don’t play this server anymore so prob never will.
Attachments
25C3F0F8-CDA2-4348-B8F1-89462FFF1E64.jpeg
25C3F0F8-CDA2-4348-B8F1-89462FFF1E64.jpeg (135.85 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Chaotic of Nuada
Clan: Chaos

I, like the Titans and Gods rise from primordial Chaos; to rule.