Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Frenzy

Does anybody actually use frenzy? I have asked online and nobody seems to use it. I saw one post that a DPS Warrior uses it but it doesnt seem to last long enough to be worth it. If it lasted as long as protective stance than that would absolutely be worth it but as is, it is just over too quick.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Frenzy

I use it quite a lot. All the time in boss fights, in fact. There is no need for me to use protective stance as im not a tank. And in the worlds of KSing, every bit of damage counts, and frenzy helps towards that. Unfortunately, my frenzy is only at 5/15 and brings my Attack from 970 1140 to and damage from 543 to 560. Armour goes from 181 to 139 and defence from 70 to 0. But the stats that drop, i dont really care about because I never take the damage. As i said, unfortunately, I don't have my frenzy maxed, because I put all my skill points into taunt and I haven't had a book of alt at hand. Hopefully soon I can redo my skills and just transfer all the points to frenzy.

I don't use Frenzy at all. Maybe helpful for some of u guys, but it is no use to DPSs like me and I don't upgrade it.

Thanks!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

I use it some times, but im not sure if its really better to use it, then not to use it.

It takes some seconds to cast the spell. During these seconds i wont let my warrior auto attack. So 1 or 2 hits are missing, that something like 200 damage.
Im not sure if frenzy would add more then 200 damage in the short time its on, and its also decrasing armour and defence....