Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ARMOR

Hey guys!!!

So I got a question for y'all......

So my question is..........should I stick with Bloodstrike or buy diamond or stuff like that?

Level 81 Warrior right now, full Bloodstrike.

I'm a poor man, but I can grind for diamond if its really that good.

Re: ARMOR

Armor slows you down, do not wear anything. Mobs can't kill you if you are too swift for them.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Now that theres aura from sets, warden ---- met, would save u a lot and get u energy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Diamond looks the part but - as other posters have said - you are better spending your time and money getting your meteoric and then frozen in due course. If you have pots of gold then go for it. If it is a trade off then spend on buying the disks you need and then crests and orbs. Alternatively spend on lix and level up in a good clan who can help you kill the bosses to get the drops you need for free. All clans like toons that are willing to level and kill bosses. Up to you. Good luck
d5
d5
lvl193 warrior
lvl116 ranger
lvl111 mage
lvl110 druid
lvl178 rogue
lvl140 mage
lvl196 mage
lvl142 rogue

Stay with warden. Much cheaper through stages. Should even be able to get met without a clan. Get into a good clan that can help u lvl and also equip you. After frozen go for ancient beastbone but wait until u have greaves or bp before you equip because of frozen aria. Also ancient wyrmbone at 160. Armour is just your preference but get the ancient wyrm weapon.