Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rogue Stats

I have 260 points to spend on a new build for a Rogue. I'm level 53 so if anyone similar to my level has a good build let me know because I really need one :)
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

Re: Rogue Stats

God armor? Or good armor? Hmm Is it something from one of the new boss drops because if it is I'll happily buy it :)

I've experimented a littlebit, the most important thing to have is a nice energy and health pool.
You could invest all points in strenght, but you wouldn't be able to cast a spell or last 5 seconds against a boss.
You will have to find out what skills you are using and how often.

My energy is at 139 without necklace at the moment. Im using a Greater Charstone Ring for armor so...
My health is at 469, which is not good or bad. But I keep my stats equal for simplicity. :mrgreen:

These are my Stats:
  • Strength: 75
  • Dexterity: 75
  • Focus: 50
  • Vitality: 75
I've tried to invest nothing into str, which was no real problem as I used skills to kill enemies fast. But when you're playing with a group against bosses and you gain no energy in a fight, you're damage will just be too low. Nothing in vitality is a pain in the ass because you can't handle any pressure at all. Energy is awesome to keep up buffs and deal extra damage. While without dex you wouldn't really hit very often and get hit all the time.

Hope this helps :)
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

Ya I'm thinking mostly health because il just spam quick attack and hit like a normal 40-70 then every other attack il get to use my quick attack which adds a extra 50-80 then with rend I'll be hitting like 200 every 5-6 seconds. Hopefully it works out :)