Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Crazy rogue stats

#1
Hiya guys. Was wondering if some of u wouldnt mind posting a pic your crazy high rogue stats, as in damage attack defence etc. Seen this topic in the warrior section n it inspired me to play my warrior again, I need the same inspiration for my rogue :D

Cheers

Re: Crazy rogue stats

#2
Romeo wrote:Hiya guys. Was wondering if some of u wouldnt mind posting a pic your crazy high rogue stats, as in damage attack defence etc. Seen this topic in the warrior section n it inspired me to play my warrior again, I need the same inspiration for my rogue :D

Cheers

Nah for rogues less comp is better, less spites bye
Image

Image

Re: Crazy rogue stats

#3
Image


My latest max stats, still playing around with a few things.
MrsDredd - 221 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - Fire Mage in training
Dreadshot - Ranger in training

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Re: Crazy rogue stats

#6
Toothpick wrote:Perf bara is the best food I could find lol
Image

HA tps a noob
Rogue ShadowKnight - Herne (Retired)
220 Druid SupremeDruid
220+ Rogue XxPunisherxX - Epona
222+ Ranger ShadowArrow9
220 Warrior DragonKnight26
100+ Mage SupremeNoob
#Epona #Enigma

Re: Crazy rogue stats

#7
ShadowKnight wrote:
Toothpick wrote:Perf bara is the best food I could find lol
Image

HA tps a noob

If u want me to cheese it harder I will!
Co-Leader of Enigma of Epona and proclaimed worst Rogue in Celtic Heroes
224 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

My name is only blue because its my favorite color and also i cried for it

Re: Crazy rogue stats

#9
Toothpick wrote:
ShadowKnight wrote:
Toothpick wrote:Perf bara is the best food I could find lol
Image

HA tps a noob

If u want me to cheese it harder I will!

Cheese me harder daddy TP
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Crazy rogue stats

#10
Just stacked food and pots on top of my normal bossing stats and gear so im not alted full strength or in any crazy set up.
Image
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw


Danu

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest