Page 2 of 2

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:37 am
by Ventius
Sweefish wrote:My wishlist in order of priority

Tier 1 (if any of these drop I am bidding all my stored up points for them)
1) Godly BT Helm (Ya right)
2) Imperial BT Helm (see comment on number 1)
3) Royal BT Helm (holding out for this)
4) Godly ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
5) Godly QuickStrike Charm
6) Godly ShadowStrike Charm

Tier 2 (will only use points if I have a BT helm or will bid using points that won't take me out of the lead for a helm)
7) Godly Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
8) Imperial ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
9) Imperial QuickStrike Charm
10) Imperial ShadowStrike Charm
11) Imperial Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
12) Godly Double Attack Recast Ring

Tier 3 (will bid on these items only after I have a helm, and charm and if I have open ring slots
13) Royal ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
14) Royal Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
15) Godly Ferocity Necklace
16) Godly Subtlety Necklace
17) Imperial Double Attack Recast Ring
18) Godly Sneak Attack/QuickStrike Recast rings
interesting. May i ask why the sneaky dagger ring isnt up the top with the ss ring? Personally if i were a rogue id take the sneaky ring over ss ring in a heart beat. Also i think you are severely underestimating the qs cooldown rings power

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:12 am
by Sweefish
Ventius wrote:
Sweefish wrote:My wishlist in order of priority

Tier 1 (if any of these drop I am bidding all my stored up points for them)
1) Godly BT Helm (Ya right)
2) Imperial BT Helm (see comment on number 1)
3) Royal BT Helm (holding out for this)
4) Godly ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
5) Godly QuickStrike Charm
6) Godly ShadowStrike Charm

Tier 2 (will only use points if I have a BT helm or will bid using points that won't take me out of the lead for a helm)
7) Godly Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
8) Imperial ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
9) Imperial QuickStrike Charm
10) Imperial ShadowStrike Charm
11) Imperial Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
12) Godly Double Attack Recast Ring

Tier 3 (will bid on these items only after I have a helm, and charm and if I have open ring slots
13) Royal ShadowStrike Dagger Ring
14) Royal Sneak Attack Dagger Ring
15) Godly Ferocity Necklace
16) Godly Subtlety Necklace
17) Imperial Double Attack Recast Ring
18) Godly Sneak Attack/QuickStrike Recast rings
interesting. May i ask why the sneaky dagger ring isnt up the top with the ss ring? Personally if i were a rogue id take the sneaky ring over ss ring in a heart beat. Also i think you are severely underestimating the qs cooldown rings power



You are absolutely right, I underestimated the power of those rings until this week when I finally got a BT charm and realized that hot swapping my QS charm was a pain in the buttocks.

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:12 am
by Legacyte
Image


Vr can i get this for christmas

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:56 am
by Shivahh
Legacyte wrote:
Image


Vr can i get this for christmas

Vr can you make a spear bt ring just for me and mail it for christmas

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:47 am
by Draknocht
I’m taking offers that the next time I go home and by Swee’s hometown to break his fingers so he can’t play or bid... :twisted: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Payable in advance only :twisted:

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:18 am
by Sweefish
Draknocht wrote:I’m taking offers that the next time I go home and by Swee’s hometown to break his fingers so he can’t play or bid... :twisted: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Payable in advance only :twisted:



:)

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:14 am
by bob the mage
Draknocht wrote:I’m taking offers that the next time I go home and by Swee’s hometown to break his fingers so he can’t play or bid... :twisted: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Payable in advance only :twisted:

:roll:

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:09 am
by Fireberserk
What recast rings would y´all recommend getting?

Thinking either of a sneaky recast one or a double attack recast one currently

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm
by bob the mage
Fireberserk wrote:What recast rings would y´all recommend getting?

Thinking either of a sneaky recast one or a double attack recast one currently

Not a rogue but wouldn’t CD swapping necro braces and a Gele skill ring with perma blunt BT ability rings be best?
Not sure which one would be better if you were to perm them, but I’d imagine they are both good but if you have the hotswap gear sneaky may be better.

Re: Bloodthorn wishlist

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:48 pm
by Warsong
bob the mage wrote:
Fireberserk wrote:What recast rings would y´all recommend getting?

Thinking either of a sneaky recast one or a double attack recast one currently

Not a rogue but wouldn’t CD swapping necro braces and a Gele skill ring with perma blunt BT ability rings be best?
Not sure which one would be better if you were to perm them, but I’d imagine they are both good but if you have the hotswap gear sneaky may be better.

Quickstrike ring for sure. It's our only qs CD thats decent and somewhat easy to get. There's no qs Necro braces. It's pretty easy to hotswap too.