Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Off Hand Weapons

Hey Rogues, I am a mage on Epona server and I recently acquired a Cruel Rondel, off hand dagger that seems to have a really high damage rating (over 50 pierce). I think I got it before the update, but I can't be sure... I don't know much about these things as a mage, so I was wondering what the typical damage range was for these weapons - if it is good, I may have to start a rogue char to try it out!

Thanks

Re: Off Hand Weapons

I checked triple checked it again... unless my eyes are deceiving me, I own a:

Cruel Rondel:
Pierce Damage: 65
Weight 7
Class Required: Rogue

Perhaps it is a bug, perhaps I'm just a lucky guy... I'd love to hear from one of the developers on this!
Last edited by Shaggadelic on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOW! That is incredible. I just got a drop from something (don't remember) just discovered it in my inventory:

Sgian Dubh
Offhand
Piercing:7
Weight: 11
Dex Req'd: 35
Rogue

Any idea where you found that Cruel Rondel?
World: Herne
IGN: Timebelly
Clan: Shadowknights
Level 56 Rogue

I have no idea where the cruel rondel came from, but my guess is that it was a pre-update (although i could be mistaken on that) drop from a black rev, or perhaps Ducarius or Kiara. I don't think I took down the Avatar, although we may have in a group... Almost certainly it came from somewhere in death's caress though. I figured that its damage was out of the ordinary, since I haven't seem ANY other weapon with a damage rating that high. I wish I had a rogue to test it with to see if it actually works as well as it says - guess I'll have to buy another character slot once they figure out a way to transfer gear between characters.

FYI, a sgian-dubh is a ceremonial knife (well, these days anyway) tucked into a sock and worn with traditional highland apparel - kilt, sporran, etc.

Thanks for the info guys, I am pleased to know that I found such and item in my inventory!