Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snor and Sreng Locker

You definitely need a bit more hp than you think if you do not always have a full support cast behind your lockers; also as mentioned earlier the aoe from Snorri is really brutal for low hp rogues. Had it happen many times that I die quickly from drawing the immediate aggro due to hitting it first or pulling with skills and eating his first melees, skills, and adds, only to get nailed with the aoe after respawning and timered. However much hp insures this doesn't happen is all you need imo, as as long as you are not timered you can be dishing out pretty normal dps regardless of curse and in a lock battle the very beginning of the boss is obviously the most important. Have seen no mention of spider rings so far, those are exactly what you want in a rogue locker. Being able to hot swap is optimal if you have the resources, although if you have a few good lockers on their game it will lock almost before you can move all your gear around and cast all your skills. If you look a few pages back there is a dedicated post to this subject with far more replies that includes a few very insightful ones; highly recommend you check that out.
Gladier
Relentless

Armo doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Lol I agree with the person about the poison gear as well as Armo with the poison dex spear. 3k hp is a little much with DL aura in my opinion but will work. Stack up with as gear and cunning/attack/health hrung braces with poison hrung rings and if you plan on swapping get some occult to benefit qs and ss. My locker critter 10.5k a few days ago and outlocked full group on a 5 star. Personally I don’t see a locker using sneaky. If full groups you won’t have the time to cast before it gets locked. Use maxed skills like ss pw qs and lifesteal and pet skill (spider imo) with double attack last skill to use.

I use qs ss rend sneaky and life steal for my snorri locker. My other points are in reflexes simply because I enjoy tanking snorri main with a druid, but I guess I could throw them to riposte or something
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

How I build my locker

Lvl:190

Skills: Shadowstrike, Quickstrike, Sneaky, Lifesteal (heal of a resto or even better to save your behind), and Double.
Stats: 1k dex atleast and dump the rest into strength. Recommend having atleast 3k hp to survive a lock battle.
Armor: SS Hrung helms are just ridiculous, Occult boots and top (full occult works if no DL), DL top and gloves.
Weapons: Eldritch dagger offhand (Runic if lvl200) or DL dagger offhand, shadow or void poison dex spear/necro dagger/despoiler dagger/dl dagger.
Jewelry: Wyld Ammy gives op skill for locking (Osan SS ammy is also nice), Necro Cunning rings, dex boosting bracelets and a mord QS bracelet is also very nice to have, dex boosting misc.

Hotswapping skill rings isn’t really needed imo. DL gloves and a mord QS brace will get you to 50. Hrung helmet will get you 46 on SS or higher (easily maxed if using a osan necklace). Sneaky is a great skill to use aswell as double as they both don’t miss. Some rogues hotswap into full DL after a lock for survivability but’s it’s not needed.

All in all locking comes down more to who’s better at spamming rather than just the better gear, if you don’t pay attention you aren’t gonna lock.
Last edited by Wardon-CH on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

How I build my locker

Skills: Shadowstrike, Quickstrike, Sneaky, Lifesteal (heal of a resto or even better to save your behind), and Double.
Stats: 1k dex atleast and dump the rest into strength. Recommend having atleast 3k hp to survive a lock battle.
Armor: SS Hrung helms are just ridiculous, Occult boots and top (full occult works if no DL), DL top and gloves.
Weapons: Runic dagger offhand or DL dagger offhand, shadow or void poison dex spear/necro dagger/despoiler dagger/dl dagger.
Jewelry: Wyld Ammy gives op skill for locking (Osan SS ammy is also nice), Necro Cunning rings, dex boosting bracelets and a mord QS bracelet is also very nice to have, dex boosting misc.

Hotswapping skill rings isn’t really needed imo. DL gloves and a mord QS brace will get you to 50. Hrung helmet will get you 46 on SS or higher (easily maxed if using a osan necklace). Sneaky is a great skill to use aswell as double as they both don’t miss. Some rogues hotswap into full DL after a lock for survivability but’s it’s not needed.

All in all locking comes down more to who’s better at spamming rather than just the better gear, if you don’t pay attention you aren’t gonna lock.
I think you were supposed to say Eldritch offhand instead of runic.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

How I build my locker

Weapons: Runic dagger offhand or DL dagger offhand, shadow or void poison dex spear/necro dagger/despoiler dagger/dl dagger.

I think you were supposed to say Eldritch offhand instead of runic.
Actually I meant to say spite... Eldritch dagger obviously for my lvl190 but if your lvl200 then runic.

Thanks for catching that!!
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger