Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Eo's Rogue PvP/LvLing Build.

I can see putting stats into vit for staying alive in battle but it doesn't seem to make alot of sense when your skills don't benefit at all from vitality. Strength and dex are what help boost your skills but I agree that you need enough vit to stay Alive. I have currently 140 in vit and I realize I need more but I think 200 to 300 should be the max that you put into vit. We should not be a tank but be damage and we can't fully utilize damage when we have so little in strength and dex, which should be our main focus.

Also I have focus at 10 and skills at sneaky 21/25 quick strike 21/25 rend 24/25 and poison 17/25. I leave all my skills at 20 (poison I need to increase) and I leave 5 points room for rings so I can use my points for other skills. With this I can use sneaky 3 to 4 times without running out of energy unless im on a long boss fight then I need to let energy cool down.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!

With Full Heroic, Bodkin, crystal and crystal dagger, at 300 str I'll hit maybe 200 on average in PvP. At 100 str I hot on average a 150. For 200 stat points, I don't mind laying off 50 damage to vit so I can sponge hits.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

250(300)120(165) 40 200 maxed quick strike sneaky attack and fast reflexes with 23/25 in rend is what I have now and is best build I've made for lvling and boss killing... Even a lil pvp.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

I can beat almost all PvP builds but a well built Hybrid Warrior bit heavier on the Tank Side.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

How the heck are you guys unloading so much energy at boss fights? I show up and get immediate aggro then die cuz my distract was too slow to get off or was evaded or even if it works I gain aggro back before cool down is over.
So no I don't use skills on bosses anymore unless it's cloaked.

Even grinding I spam quick 25/25 and energy stays at max with 10 foc and ammy only
Last edited by Gutshank on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutshank 91 Rogue on Rosemerta server
"Bringing you and your god together..is my greatest pleasure."

Ok, fine, I did it.

New stats 135 65 10 300

I can solo a bit easier now, and EnergyK is right, I cant tell much difference in damage output.
Vit is the only stat that has no diminishing returns.

Also, I have bandage at 25/25 and heal myself for 307, reducing my down time between kills.
I got no points in Rend or Sneaky as the cast time is so long I can get 2 normal hits in for as much dmg as the skills do (although they are saying they will fix that).
Poison is 21/25, and costs 60 energy for 60 sec, adds 32 dmg
Obviously I have QS maxed.
Gutshank 91 Rogue on Rosemerta server
"Bringing you and your god together..is my greatest pleasure."

Just wanna say, from my experiences with PvP + this build, you NEED that vit. so try not to make some major mods :)

The only problem for me is, unless I wanted to make a whole new PvP char and go through the process of leveling him (not something I like doing), then I would need a way to switch my PvE builds with PvP instead of buying thousands of rebirths and using em whenever I feel like a bit of PvP or a bit of leveling.

Counclusion from playing around with it is that it works nicely, and any build that or similar and you own in PvP. recommended.

my personal outcome after tweaks: 130, 60, 20, 300
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Whats a good build for just a leveling and boss fightin rogue (dps) not pvp, im not sure if ima use knucklespikes thou for speed
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-

Arawn
Rranger52 200+

This build works really well, EnergyK. Nice one :)
Whats a good build for just a leveling and boss fightin rogue (dps) not pvp, im not sure if ima use knucklespikes thou for speed
If you have your meteoric weapon, use that; I've found the dps is higher than that of diamond. If not, use whatever you feel works the best for you.
Belenus
Guardian of TheCrew
-------------------------
Kiyarah - 105+
Alleviate - 90+
Kiyara - 80+
Kiystroyer - 80+