Page 3 of 8

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:46 am
by Apples-Bele
aftermath wrote:Players using runic ammy should be swapping it with godly scoundrel ammy or any tier really for skill use.

Why?

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 am
by aftermath
Apples-Bele wrote:
aftermath wrote:Players using runic ammy should be swapping it with godly scoundrel ammy or any tier really for skill use.

Why?


Cunning as well as str on the ammy boosts the skill more than the 300 direct damage

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:13 am
by aftermath
- the str concept on ss ofc but the cunning would still put out more for that skill and also makes it more accurate.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:51 am
by aftermath
Also stand by my initial statement as wyld ammy being best in game on certain rogues for one factor HIGHLY overlooked as well as a cpl smaller ones.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 am
by Shivahh
aftermath wrote:Also stand by my initial statement as wyld ammy being best in game on certain rogues for one factor HIGHLY overlooked as well as a cpl smaller ones.

The direct damage on a valour ammy easily out powers the sun ammy skill unless you're talking about 5* dl/short term fights. Otherwise if you had to put it into example it would be:
2 rogues using valour ammys auto, then for 45 seconds one person's ammy loses 240 heat damage while the other continues .
Also your perspective on people using the scoundrel ammy I can only agree to use it on one skill and that's rend, the ammy you suggested is cunning, str, vit.
For ss and poison it's an osan ammy, adds both dex and cunning.
And before you say you could use it on qs ask yourself how effectively you could swap a brace, ring (recommendations of toothpicks guide) + now an ammy.
If you were to not stubbornly answer this then you know the answer, uneffective and eventually you would screw up hence lose dps.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:24 pm
by aftermath
Nope you are wrong. Sun ammy scales in a way of its own ;)

I said on certain rouges not all :P

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:43 pm
by aftermath
But yes I agree with u on the osan ammy for ss I forgot about that one for maximum dps. However sneaky, qs, rend and assassinate are far more buffed with scoundrels ammy than runic. Not just rend alone.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:39 pm
by Zyz
aftermath wrote:But yes I agree with u on the osan ammy for ss I forgot about that one for maximum dps. However sneaky, qs, rend and assassinate are far more buffed with scoundrels ammy than runic. Not just rend alone.


I think you're overestimating how much impact cunning has to certain skills.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:55 pm
by aftermath
As TP mentions the scaling of a reaper ring, (which they’ve already previously announced there will be no more scaling items btw unless if VR changes their minds on it) their is no mentioning of wyld ammy scaling. The wyld ammy scales in increments of 5 combat levels. Every 5 levels above/below a mob that you are effects not only it’s accuracy, but it’s damage output as well.

The Wyld ammy’s balances out with damage from the runic ammy at lvl 225. However the wyld ammy holds 1k health so points may be taken out of vit and added to str. It also has 150 dex and str. So in theory 160 (vit points saved from health bonus) + 150 dex + 150 str = a total of 460 more stat points to divy up between str and dex.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:58 pm
by aftermath
Zyz wrote:
aftermath wrote:But yes I agree with u on the osan ammy for ss I forgot about that one for maximum dps. However sneaky, qs, rend and assassinate are far more buffed with scoundrels ammy than runic. Not just rend alone.


I think you're overestimating how much impact cunning has to certain skills.


I think u overestimate how much true damage that runic ammy adds to skills/autos even with a fatty fire lure