Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Yet another rogue below 225 that can’t test how much more damage the sun ammy skill does than 224 and below? And the 150 dex and str is firm not 45 seconds. Also with 1000 hp on it it lets you put 160 more points between str and/or dex. You guys can’t see outside the box lol. And you r talking .01 of a second to tap that scoundrel neck lol it’s not ridiculous, if everyone on your server is doin the exact same thing this swap is the step up.
Nope, I don't think you understand why the valour ammy is actually good compared to an ammy that adds low amounts of stat points and gives a super low damage skill.(well I just explained half of the reason but here's the other):
In endgame you get to the point where additional stat points make close to no difference, it's simple maths like the capacity of rings. but just like direct damage rings. Example: silverweb ring, aetheric ring. - melee also have things that let's them go above the invisible ceiling aka elemental damage.
And hey check it out the valour ammy has 240 of that.
Would I rather do auto+240 heat damage(not including any resists or fluct)or would I rather do auto+stats that rarely change my damage and that has a skill that probably does less than a level 1's skewer.

Also I dont understand if you think both ammys are superior that means you're using them both right? Hotswapping a sun ammy and losing the skill right? Or do you try to cast sun skill once per hotswap because that's even more of a loss of dps.

That's my opinion anyways, I wouldn't try to speak up unless you're super sure of your facts because people actually check forums to better themselves and can get the wrong idea with a few simple words.
"Sun ammy best in game" like this<
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Noted: let them believe what they want I suppose.
That's an interesting point of view, but from a pure raid dps perspective it goes somewhat like this:
On Gelebron and Necro physical hits about 10% of max stated on average while elemental is about 15%. That means that assuming the ammy hits, that max of 4k will hit about 400 on average (before shatter or decay) every 45 seconds. To turn that into damage per second just divide it by 45, and it makes a difference of about 9 dps. That 150 strength essentially adds about 60-70 damage based on your current str and dagger ability, and if you drop 1k vit and add it all to str, it comes out to be 310 str, or 125-145 damage. That 10% means it'll do about 12-15 damage per auto, bringing the total so far to 21-25 dps ish. 310 str also gives you 250 ish qs damage, (25 per hit, 2.5 dps) and 500 to sneak (50 per hit every 45, 1 dps) for a grand total of 24.5 to 28.5 dps.

Runic ammy maths is a lot more simple, 240 heat at 15% which is 36. It also adds 36 to sneaky (based on how sneak adds your elemental damage as well), all your doubles are stronger, and you get 300 attack to boot.

A boss like Bloodthorn has even higher physical resist and 10% lower elemental, so it greatly Increases the gap to 20-24 ish dps vs 60
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

That's an interesting point of view, but from a pure raid dps perspective it goes somewhat like this:
On Gelebron and Necro physical hits about 10% of max stated on average while elemental is about 15%. That means that assuming the ammy hits, that max of 4k will hit about 400 on average (before shatter or decay) every 45 seconds. To turn that into damage per second just divide it by 45, and it makes a difference of about 9 dps. That 150 strength essentially adds about 60-70 damage based on your current str and dagger ability, and if you drop 1k vit and add it all to str, it comes out to be 310 str, or 125-145 damage. That 10% means it'll do about 12-15 damage per auto, bringing the total so far to 21-25 dps ish. 310 str also gives you 250 ish qs damage, (25 per hit, 2.5 dps) and 500 to sneak (50 per hit every 45, 1 dps) for a grand total of 24.5 to 28.5 dps.

Runic ammy maths is a lot more simple, 240 heat at 15% which is 36. It also adds 36 to sneaky (based on how sneak adds your elemental damage as well), all your doubles are stronger, and you get 300 attack to boot.

A boss like Bloodthorn has even higher physical resist and 10% lower elemental, so it greatly Increases the gap to 20-24 ish dps vs 60
The sun ammy scales with your combat lvl. So when you are 225 the phys damage dealt increases to 15% actually. 230 would see 20% so on so forth on 220 mobs. Testing this on toons of various lvls it seems you can reach a total of +20 lvls before it plateaus at +25. Hence why I say it scales in a way of its own as the reaper does...

The sun ammy scales with your combat lvl. So when you are 225 the phys damage dealt increases to 15% actually. 230 would see 20% so on so forth on 220 mobs. Testing this on toons of various lvls it seems you can reach a total of +20 lvls before it plateaus at +25. Hence why I say it scales in a way of its own as the reaper does...
Send evidence
Hi

Yes you are correct saying runic is best in game but that’s only if your combat lvl is not above 225. At 225 the ammy also becomes far more accurate. The damage from the sun ammy dealt at 225-229 matches up with auto damage added via runic ammy on ANY lvl 220+ toon. The thing that sets this ammy above runic at 225 and beyond is that sun ammy also carries 1k hp (160 vit points) 150 str and dex as well you can use against your fellow dps comrades.

Send evidence
Test it for yourself all my rogues are far past any means of doing so sorry....

You can even test on 4* mobs at lvl 150. Yes I know 6* has much higher resistance and all that ya ya ya ya... but that set a side u can still see the theory. At 150 use the ammy on a 165, 160 mob, and then finally on the 155 mobs and below you will see it is finally not nerfed. Hit it on a 150 mob then a 145mob. You will see a significant increase in damage.

You can even test on 4* mobs at lvl 150. Yes I know 6* has much higher resistance and all that ya ya ya ya... but that set a side u can still see the theory. At 150 use the ammy on a 165, 160 mob, and then finally on the 155 mobs and below you will see it is finally not nerfed. Hit it on a 150 mob then a 145mob. You will see a significant increase in damage.
That's not how it works, as mobs level they have more resists which skew any possible tests on them. The only way would be to use the ammy skill from a 220 20 times on a mob, and then use the same skill on the same mob from a level 225, and they do the exact same.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis