Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

150+ gear help

Hey guys,

My rogue is level 141 atm and I'm planning to lix to 150 very soon and I wanna know what gear, stats and skills are best to use for a rogue at that level, taking into account that I'm a poor free-to-play player. Thank you! :)

Any help would be appreciated :D
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"

Re: 150+ gear help

As a F2P, I'd get the beastbone set, it's basically free if you have the patience to farm the bone shards for it. Keep on working on your frozen set. I like the midnight ammy a lot, and it's cheap too. I'd just use aggy braces, and for rings I'd either get the aggy fire/cold dmg rings plus the ring of haste (if haste lixes are an issue).
I'd run a dex build as it will reduce the number of pots you spam per lix and you'll save up gold. Generally, I will have like 3.5k-4k HP if I'm soloing just to be on the safe side. Find out a good str:dex ratio with higher dex. Use the fiery axe of conquest with a dex build.
Skills I'd use are SS,QS,Life steal, riposte and fast reflexes/poison weapons (while I'd highly recommend poison weapons for carrowmore, it depends if you want more dmg per auto or more melee evades)
Dolosus - 170, Rogue

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
~ Hellen Keller

^ he said mostly all of the things but if u dont want to use too many pots you can buy bunny it will keep u alive and will help you with energy regen problem and for ammy you can use the lvl 150 or 140 shadowstike ammy ( adds +5 to ss, dex and cumning) or the ammy that droped from dragons event ( adds str, vit and cunning) it will help u with hp problems

Hey guys,

My rogue is level 141 atm and I'm planning to lix to 150 very soon and I wanna know what gear, stats and skills are best to use for a rogue at that level, taking into account that I'm a poor free-to-play player. Thank you! :)

Any help would be appreciated :D
get a jalan ironroot set for starters. haste ring. axe or dagger offhand depending on how you have allocated stats. i personally have dex as my highest amount. then vitamity. then str. then enough focus to make up for not having any regen since i rely heavily on cooking items. i do not lose lock veey often. also godly str bracelet and godly wyrmscale but u can swap those for dex ones if u want but make sure u have at least 400 str so ur auto attacks dont suck.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I personally enjoyed using obsidian armour - adds a teet bit of poison damage.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

As a F2P, I'd get the beastbone set, it's basically free if you have the patience to farm the bone shards for it. Keep on working on your frozen set. I like the midnight ammy a lot, and it's cheap too. I'd just use aggy braces, and for rings I'd either get the aggy fire/cold dmg rings plus the ring of haste (if haste lixes are an issue).
I'd run a dex build as it will reduce the number of pots you spam per lix and you'll save up gold. Generally, I will have like 3.5k-4k HP if I'm soloing just to be on the safe side. Find out a good str:dex ratio with higher dex. Use the fiery axe of conquest with a dex build.
Skills I'd use are SS,QS,Life steal, riposte and fast reflexes/poison weapons (while I'd highly recommend poison weapons for carrowmore, it depends if you want more dmg per auto or more melee evades)
i am trying to farm the beastbone set, however ive being killing 1-2star boggers from 117 to 120 and not a single drop yet. how much time it took to you? also, where do you exchange the bones for the items? thanks!

i am trying to farm the beastbone set, however ive being killing 1-2star boggers from 117 to 120 and not a single drop yet. how much time it took to you? also, where do you exchange the bones for the items? thanks!
Bone shards drop from 140+ boggans as I recall. Bone item merch in carrow for armor, dont recall starting level precisely but may be about 160s
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Bone shards drop from 140+ boggans as I recall. Bone item merch in carrow for armor, dont recall starting level precisely but may be about 160s
Elara the armourer near Fianna Encampment at Carrow for beastbone armour. Starts at 140 and ends at 155 (each piece unlocks after 3 levels)
Dolosus - 170, Rogue

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
~ Hellen Keller