Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Discussion of dark gele dagger vs EDL dagger

I’m lookin for input from top end raiding rogues. I know conventional logic states that EDL dagger is better than gele dark dagger while shadow and void might be better than edl. I was testing today with dark solar gele dagger and am wondering if when equipped with a lvl 6 dragon and hasted if dark gele dagger might be better.

I spent about 30 minutes testing both on the 5star adds from gele - I had a tank hold Agro while I did my testing. I found that while hasted both daggers were just as fast at the weapon speed. I did find I was averaging about 625 damage per swing with EDL dagger and 700 per swing with gele dagger. With the lvl 6 dragon I was critical hitting about 3 Times a minute. My proc with EDL averaged about 1500 damage. With all the math involved i found that over the course of a 15 minute fight that the Datk Gele dagger would net slightly more damage than the EDL dagger.

What are your thoughts?
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

Re: Discussion of dark gele dagger vs EDL dagger

Sweefish wrote:I’m lookin for input from top end raiding rogues. I know conventional logic states that EDL dagger is better than gele dark dagger while shadow and void might be better than edl. I was testing today with dark solar gele dagger and am wondering if when equipped with a lvl 6 dragon and hasted if dark gele dagger might be better.

I spent about 30 minutes testing both on the 5star adds from gele - I had a tank hold Agro while I did my testing. I found that while hasted both daggers were just as fast at the weapon speed. I did find I was averaging about 625 damage per swing with EDL dagger and 700 per swing with gele dagger. With the lvl 6 dragon I was critical hitting about 3 Times a minute. My proc with EDL averaged about 1500 damage. With all the math involved i found that over the course of a 15 minute fight that the Datk Gele dagger would net slightly more damage than the EDL dagger.

What are your thoughts?

Edl > void gele

Everyday of the week
Zkills wrote:Lmao. I could explain why in my opinion i think Skain sets are good. The fact that you hate on everyone for using Skain sets (because they’re apparently the worst things in this game?) just shows the lack of knowledge you have lol