Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

210 and Higher Show Stats

To help us all as a total that would like and appreciate a visual of different types of builds please post a screenshot of your unique stats

Must display showing :
Damage stat
Attack stat
Defense stat
Strength stat
Dexterity stat
Focus stat
Vit stat
And etc what else you may want to show to help example/describe your build.

Brief detail on what makes your build special to you.

I feel like this kind of post is missing and we don’t have enough information visually.

Rogues For Life!
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Re: 210 and Higher Show Stats

This is build with lvl 6 drag, i used to have about 150 less dex (spider attack boost ftw) but going under 11k attack annoyed me so compensated to make stat page less unbearable for now, and I have way to much str for it to be much use anyways. Basically at this point in dg, stat points can go wherever after a certain extent and you likely wont get even a 1-2% differential in dps output
Attachments
1F112075-AB60-4DFF-B7A6-F1C9FA119CB4.jpeg
1F112075-AB60-4DFF-B7A6-F1C9FA119CB4.jpeg (174.19 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

This is build with lvl 6 drag, i used to have about 150 less dex (spider attack boost ftw) but going under 11k attack annoyed me so compensated to make stat page less unbearable for now, and I have way to much str for it to be much use anyways. Basically at this point in dg, stat points can go wherever after a certain extent and you likely wont get even a 1-2% differential in dps output

Wow not even 1-2% differential in dps, I think you just gave a lot of rogues a good thing to stay aware about dumping tons of points into strength will appreciate you including myself for sharing your build.

Personally I like your attack and damage very interesting actually seeing someone with a lvl 6 dragon stat build. Thank you!
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Wow not even 1-2% differential in dps, I think you just gave a lot of rogues a good thing to stay aware about dumping tons of points into strength will appreciate you including myself for sharing your build.

Personally I like your attack and damage very interesting actually seeing someone with a lvl 6 dragon stat build. Thank you!
The biggest increases in dps are the swaps, which changes a would be 45 sneak and qs to 50, and on top of the damage you get from the 5 skillpts adds 500+ dmg to qs and 2k+ to sneak. I get 1 dmg per 5 str added at this str with edl dagg, and my sneak will go up like 200-250 every 100 str, factoring in the average resist of each boss its like 20-25 more dmg per sneaky, which is practically worthless
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis