Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question for full Doch G rogues

Well summed-up toothpick. I like that. OFC, you would swap skill rings, skill cd bracers and/or mord skill bracers as DPS as well for a high damage boost. I would put ingenuity into permanent slot so that when you swap you don't lose the damage from it.
i may be a ranger but i believe this is still valid to your comment. I have it the other way around. My prot brace is permanant and my cruel barbs brace is swapped. The stat points on prot brace help a lot with the skills but also the attack from it stays permanant, not affecting the auto whilst/after casting a skill. If you have attack like tp said in his post, 11k then this isnt such an issue.

This could also be dependant on the type of prot brace however. Both tp and I have a godly attack brace with vit. So if we were to swap that brace then our health would constantly be dropping and need to be healed or use unwanted restos to regen that back
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Yes I’d only hotbar 1 cool down item, a sneaky attack necro brace. when I try 2 the skills that aren’t on cool down recast time increaeses idk y.

I wouldn’t recommend mordy braces since gele rings are better and if u use a prot/gele brace it makes a huge difference if u hotbar, also I would only hotbar 1 item for every skill since it gets complicated,so I would use an emberdrake charm of qs on permanent and hotbar a qs gele ring, this is because at bosses like prot u have to run from rotar and switch gear and if u mess up you lose dps rather than gain it, so it’s not worth it

Well summed-up toothpick. I like that. OFC, you would swap skill rings, skill cd bracers and/or mord skill bracers as DPS as well for a high damage boost. I would put ingenuity into permanent slot so that when you swap you don't lose the damage from it.
i may be a ranger but i believe this is still valid to your comment. I have it the other way around. My prot brace is permanant and my cruel barbs brace is swapped. The stat points on prot brace help a lot with the skills but also the attack from it stays permanant, not affecting the auto whilst/after casting a skill. If you have attack like tp said in his post, 11k then this isnt such an issue.

This could also be dependant on the type of prot brace however. Both tp and I have a godly attack brace with vit. So if we were to swap that brace then our health would constantly be dropping and need to be healed or use unwanted restos to regen that back
But wouldn't direct damage from gele bracer be better than a few stat points (assuming its str/dex, if it was vit different story)?

But wouldn't direct damage from gele bracer be better than a few stat points (assuming its str/dex, if it was vit different story)?
In optimal gear yes, you want str dex atk prot brace (preferrably str higher than dex on it) otherwise if you swap with a vit one its going to kill you a lot at bosses unless you compensate for the vit youll lose which is inefficient
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Got swapping is complicated, a royal qs mord brace doesn’t add a lot of damage and if I swap it with a prot str/Dex/ attack brace, my qs skill damage will drop significantly and my autos won’t land, so you could end up going for that extra effort but not get any extra dps, so only do it if u have a godly mord or a very low tier brace- a godly gele qs ring adds way more damage making it better than the mord brace.

As for cool down braces the sneaky one is really good, I would hotbar it even if u lose around 500 or more sneaky damage, for the emberdrake charm i would keep it equipped permanently and it should be qs since you can’t get any other qs recast gear.