Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question for full Doch G rogues

As I am on my journey as an end game rogue I find myself at a crossroads. I am caught between picking up the gear that is a small improvement or saving for months for the best end game gear.

This thought process has brought me to one place. I should save for the best. What I am wanting to know is which gear compliments Doch the best. What jewelry, and weapons should I be working for.

1) do I strive to use DKP for gele dagger or is EDL dagger as good as I can hope for?

2) proteus braces vs gele braces. What is the best brace for a Doch geared rogue,

3) ammy, misc - is a gara magic set good, do I use the runic dmg neck with skain misc - pray for an imp or godly sneak recast drop from emberdrake

4) rings, necro dagger rings - are these the best?, I have the attack huntsman ring
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Question for full Doch G rogues

As I am on my journey as an end game rogue I find myself at a crossroads. I am caught between picking up the gear that is a small improvement or saving for months for the best end game gear.

This thought process has brought me to one place. I should save for the best. What I am wanting to know is which gear compliments Doch the best. What jewelry, and weapons should I be working for.

1) do I strive to use DKP for gele dagger or is EDL dagger as good as I can hope for?

2) proteus braces vs gele braces. What is the best brace for a Doch geared rogue,

3) ammy, misc - is a gara magic set good, do I use the runic dmg neck with skain misc - pray for an imp or godly sneak recast drop from emberdrake

4) rings, necro dagger rings - are these the best?, I have the attack huntsman ring

I'm not a full DG rogue but

1. Use EDL Dagger, divine procs often make it better than gelebron (yes even void). Gelebron is better on some bosses not all

2. Prot attack brace if ur attack is low, if not gelebron ingenuity

3. Runic, skain misc

4. 4 Blood rings or 3 blood rings and a reaper ring
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

On behalf of DG endgame rogues..

Skain blood set or runic ammy with skain stormleaf misc
EDL dagger and offhand priority.. then you can do gele dagger for legs if you want
Reaper ring, high-tier dagger ability rings, and swap skill rings
Swap CD bracers from necro- dbl attk and sneaky attk, and use either higher-tier proto attack bracers or gele dagger/cold dmg bracers (hrung dmg/attk bracers if you have to, but thats low-budget cuts).

Toons with this gear will have no trouble getting raid kills.

Actually this is what u want:

Ammy: Stargem str or runic ammy
Misc: Imperial/godly venom misc (poison dmg)
Braces: godly prot attack str dex braces
Rings: 1x reaper ring, 2x dagger rings, 1x divine damage ring
Edl mainhand and offhand
Maxed spider pet
Maxed wolf mount
Hi

4. 4 Blood rings or 3 blood rings and a reaper ring
You're underselling divine damage rings here.

Completely forgot about divine ring haha, yeah definetly use that :lol:

Edl mainhand and offhand
Maxed spider pet
Maxed wolf mount
You're wrong.

1. Poison dmg is only good in carrow, other than that skain stormleaf
2. Prot braces with attack are worse the gele ingenuity if you already have high attack stat
3. Stargem str ammy is better for rangers not rogues.

Cheers

Dex or str? You can go Dex build and make your sneaky/qs close to str build damage, I would go 3:2/3:1 Dex build since you have a lot of raw damage, and dg boosts sneaky/qs which is all a str build is good for

Since full doch adds a lot of damage to sneaky and qs, definitely get qs ember drake charm, sneaky recast Necro brace, it’s up to you if you would like to hit bar with prot brace/gele I wouldn’t suggest it, sneaky/qs rings from gele are also good I believe godly adds 2.7k sneaky damage and so does dg, that’s 5.4k extra tooltip damage( 30-40% of str build normal sneaky damage) that is insane, I would definitely get blood ringsx2 any tier, you definitely need 8k+ Hp- aoes such as rotar do 2x damage on you with dg

as for gele braces ingenuity is nice but many people already have smoke at bosses so I don’t use smoke, assassin blade is good but adds cunning instead of dagger, deadly ambush ok I guess since 50 ss makes a huge difference, lfs/rip is meh since rip is useless- in short it depends on your build but I would go for assassin blade/ igenuity

Dex or str? You can go Dex build and make your sneaky/qs close to str build damage, I would go 3:2/3:1 Dex build since you have a lot of raw damage, and dg boosts sneaky/qs which is all a str build is good for

Since full doch adds a lot of damage to sneaky and qs, definitely get qs ember drake charm, sneaky recast Necro brace, it’s up to you if you would like to hit bar with prot brace/gele I wouldn’t suggest it, sneaky/qs rings from gele are also good I believe godly adds 2.7k sneaky damage and so does dg, that’s 5.4k extra tooltip damage( 30-40% of str build normal sneaky damage) that is insane, I would definitely get blood ringsx2 any tier, you definitely need 8k+ Hp- aoes such as rotar do 2x damage on you with dg

as for gele braces ingenuity is nice but many people already have smoke at bosses so I don’t use smoke, assassin blade is good but adds cunning instead of dagger, deadly ambush ok I guess since 50 ss makes a huge difference, lfs/rip is meh since rip is useless- in short it depends on your build but I would go for assassin blade/ igenuity
Summing it up nicely.

I would stick with str as in tower, autos and str-based skills start playing a huge role. Also, the main reason you would go dex is to boost your ss, which is now highly resisted in tower.

For lixing, go with an elemental set (not blood for lixing!) or runic valor ammy with skain stormleaf charm, and ideally ingenuity bracers (high tier proto attack are OK too, gele bracers may be hard for leveling toons). You may want to do gele dagger and haste offhand if you're lixing in hallways, but if you're in EDL boss rooms use EDL weapons. Make sure you get CD gear for all of your most important skills- sneaky, quick, ripo (good for lixing), maybe assassinate.

Endgame DPS is a bit different- you will want blood set then, for sure. But that's not a question for me but for experienced EG rogues.

Edl mainhand and offhand
Maxed spider pet
Maxed wolf mount
You're wrong.

1. Poison dmg is only good in carrow, other than that skain stormleaf
2. Prot braces with attack are worse the gele ingenuity if you already have high attack stat
3. Stargem str ammy is better for rangers not rogues.

Cheers
Actually why would stargem str be better for ranger? Rogues skills are majority str based lmao. Poison dmg is still good outside of tower. Also you can never have too much attack although it plateus you need to hit around 15k attack so no sorry. Also on average the stargem str ammy with the skill gives more attack
Hi