Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Couple of questions

Im a level 60 rogue and i have quite a lot of gold. I decided to buy heroic goes of haste and an offhand.

Which one is better for levelling, golden trident or golden blade or golden dagger of venom?

I also need a bit more energy regen so If i buy the blade i will have to replace my my amulet (10 energy regen) for a 20 energy regen amulet.

I also want to know whether i should change to strength build to level faster.
Currently I'm dex build with qs, ss, ls and riposte.

Re: Couple of questions

I'd definitely recommend the golden blade, try and get one used from another player, I'm sure there are some floating around. As to gear, a Heroic Amulet of Vigor (20/20 regen and hp/en/armour boosts) will serve you well until lvl 90/100 when you can obtain a lux ammy. Your skills sound pretty good for a leveling build. When you get spare points, start investing in double attack, and an obsidian/onyx spear or dagger. You can hotswap it in for a powerful double attack, and then swap it back out for autoing. I personally liked a 50/50 str/dex build for early leveling, and a 2:1 str/dex build for leveling 100+, but I'm certainly not a rogue build authority (Mine is lvl 165 atm). Best thing for you to do at this point would probably be to read through all the leveling guides and rogue guides here on the forums, and find out what seems to work for other people. There's no one best way, and that is what makes the game fun.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I know you bought one already, but as a rule of thumb, if you want an elemental offhand, you should buy ice or fire offhands, rather than magic ones. Additionally, as you start leveling enough to group lix, especially with mages, you might want to get one to match your lix partner, or to match most common lures. I know that I like to powerlevel myself, and my main is an ice mage, so I use an ice offhand, as often did my leveling partner. It can make quite a difference. As I said in the previous post, check into getting an onyx/obsidian dagger or spear, to mess around with. They're arguably the most powerful weapons under lvl 140 or so, and they only have a lvl 60 requirement.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Im a level 60 rogue and i have quite a lot of gold. I decided to buy heroic goes of haste and an offhand.

Which one is better for levelling, golden trident or golden blade or golden dagger of venom?

I also need a bit more energy regen so If i buy the blade i will have to replace my my amulet (10 energy regen) for a 20 energy regen amulet.

I also want to know whether i should change to strength build to level faster.
Currently I'm dex build with qs, ss, ls and riposte.
i personally with my rogue went with the trident but i see the benefits of the others alot of people i know went with the golden dagger of venom but i went with trident and i used it till lv 100 then i switched to a lux ice dagger that gives i think 100 dex but i dont remember for sure been awhile at 150 i replaced it with the upgraded version of that same element (mainly becuase i do pyrus quite often) though only downsides o the two daggers i used is no energy rejen if you want that at this point your choices are quite slim im afraid you can get the primal blade at lv 100 the provides 40 vit and 40 focus and provides 25 energy rejen and 35 hp rejen (or other way around) then you can get the upgraded version from the 150 lx vender but only adds 5 more energy and hp rejen from what i remember

Regen is nice to have, but if you have good lux gear (read: event amulet/braces/ring), it's pretty well taken care of. Additionally, if you have a healthy amount of gold (as this player says he does), you can afford to use lixes and buy sigils, to increase your out-of-combat regen.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]