Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Questions about locking for Carrow

Hello, I'm new to the rogue world and I'm going to be making a lock rouge. Here are my questions:

1. I was assuming that level 190 is the perfect locking level since it is in range for no penalty on: Sreng, Snorri, Mordris, Hrungrir and Necromancer . Is this an ideal locking level for just those bosses? These are the only bosses I would be targeting.

2. Whats the best skill setup for a locking rouge?

3. What gear and armor should one wear as a locking rouge? If I were to do level 190. Would poison damage be the best? Would a Garnak blood thorn set and Hrung posion damage rings be good as well? Would a level 150 lux dagger be more beneficial that the 180 lux one? just curious sine the 150 one adds 30% haste increase, a skill, 150 elemental damage and +200 dex. Is a 190 or 185 Necromancer dagger also good for locking? Basically, what would be a good armor, weapon and jewelry setup :)

These are my questions :) Hopefully a kind person will be willing to answer them!

Re: Questions about locking for Carrow

for carrow in particular, use dexterity to amplify poision damage skills, depending on how hard you are trying, you should try and get a hrung shadowstrike helm and hotswap it when youre about to cast.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Re: Questions about locking for Carrow

Stay at 190. SS helm, occult boots and breeches, bone hands, dl top for DL locking. 180 poison/haste offhand or dl offhand. DL dagger would be nice. If you have a poison mord dex spear, you can use that, otherwise poison necro dagger (better autos, I can explain why if asked). Pile into dex, ss qs riposte lifesteal and poison weapon. Strictly for locking, I would use a 150 sun ammy, but if you get your hands on a gara blood set, use it. Dex spider charm/high tier sun direct dmg charm. Mord qs and lifesteal brace, and hrung attack/damage brace. Dex rings, a higher tier poison dmg hrung ring would be good too, spider qs ring and other swaps. Spider pet.