Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shadowstrike miss

Attack has 0 effect on your skills hit rate. Attack only increases your chance of landing a mele attack.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Attack has 0 effect on your skills hit rate. Attack only increases your chance of landing a mele attack.
Omg really??
So how do i increase my chance to hit shadowstrike?
Cunning helps but some bosses have a really high evasion to movement attack and ss will just miss a majority of the time on those bosses
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Omg really??
Cunning helps but some bosses have a really high evasion to movement attack and ss will just miss a majority of the time on those bosses
My movement attack evasion is just 204 is that low? How do i increase that ?

Omg really??
My movement attack evasion is just 204 is that low? How do i increase that ?
Movement attack evasion is your chance to evade those skills. It has nothing to do with landing skills
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Cunning doesn't help land skill attacks. It increases skill effectively though.

Mob evasion percentage is fixed depending on which mob. Bosses have higher rates than normal mobs. And just like your movement evasion ability is one single number that affects your chance to evade movement attacks, doesn't matter who you fight, your evasion chance is the same. There's nothing you can do about it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Mob evasion percentage is fixed depending on which mob. Bosses have higher rates than normal mobs. And just like your movement evasion ability is one single number that affects your chance to evade movement attacks, doesn't matter who you fight, your evasion chance is the same. There's nothing you can do about it.
Are u certain on Cunning?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Are u certain on Cunning?
If you believe OTM is telling the truth, then class ability has nothing to do with skill hits.

As confirmed by OTM years ago:
The evasions work off the level and the evasion ability.

So for example if you are higher level than the enemy, you will evade their attacks more, the same goes the other way around.

So if you are currently fighting things much higher level than you, there will be more evasions, but as you level up the tables will turn and you start to will evade their skills more than they do yours.

Thanks!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.