Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shadowstrike miss

Cunning doesn't help land skill attacks. It increases skill effectively though.

Mob evasion percentage is fixed depending on which mob. Bosses have higher rates than normal mobs. And just like your movement evasion ability is one single number that affects your chance to evade movement attacks, doesn't matter who you fight, your evasion chance is the same. There's nothing you can do about it.
Are u certain on Cunning?
If you believe OTM is telling the truth, then class ability has nothing to do with skill hits.

As confirmed by OTM years ago:
The evasions work off the level and the evasion ability.

So for example if you are higher level than the enemy, you will evade their attacks more, the same goes the other way around.

So if you are currently fighting things much higher level than you, there will be more evasions, but as you level up the tables will turn and you start to will evade their skills more than they do yours.

Thanks!
See now its a dilemma, because it could be the ability affects it and OTM didnt clearly say that abilities dont boost, because what admin said works the same for defence, yet attack affects ur melee accuracy.

In other words I could copy paste what admin said and replace evasions/evade with defence/dodge. Also we know OTM isnt too generous with giving out info and often arent too sure of it themselves. I feel like theres a clear effect. For example when I was a tank I loved emberdrake rings and had much higher melee combat, and my bashes landed a lot more on bosses where bashes dont land so much (such as necro).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Never seen bash land more with higher melee ability. It's just perception.
Same with mage lures, doesn't matter what fire/ice ability is, it still gets evaded the same rate.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Never seen bash land more with higher melee ability. It's just perception.
Same with mage lures, doesn't matter what fire/ice ability is, it still gets evaded the same rate.
Perception. That's the keyword here

I've tinkered with cunning and ss alot. Some mords I've found the accuracy is much more with high cunning, but I've also had similar accuracy with much less cunning. And I've had very poor ss at same cunning as well, on same boss. The inconsistency is so much we just can't solidify the correlation. Same with bash, high melee sometimes u land more at hrung/gele, sometimes you don't. And you only remember the raids with alot of landing and assume it is related.

Skill accuracy has something more to it than linear like attack=auto accuracy. I'm sure there is some factor formula for it, just undiscovered.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan