Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question to DPS rogues

I've been wondering.... has anyone tried using trailblazers falcon ammy alone? It seems pretty good... 150 strength, 150 dex, 300 attack, 70 hp and 50 energy regens. Has anyone tried comparing it to runic valour?
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Question to DPS rogues

To me 2 str equals a little over 1 dmg which means the falcon ammy will only add Max 80 dmg. Idk if it will add more for others but if thats the case for everyone then I would take valour all day since it adds as much attack and a ton more dmg. Although u loose alot of dex which can be useful for pw/ss and support skills if u r a support rogue.
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

The wyldshrine sun ammy is good tho
Wyld is more of a locking ammy, the skill is terrible on eg bosses (plus wolf mount skill outclasses it nowadays) and no attack bonus besides the Dex.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

As a serious dps rogue, you want to think about what is the best, not what is good or acceptable. Atm the best are 2 ammies, runic valor and stargem str ammy. 150 str/dex 300 attack may make your statpage look a bit nicer, but its about the results not the statpage
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

As a serious dps rogue, you want to think about what is the best, not what is good or acceptable. Atm the best are 2 ammies, runic valor and stargem str ammy. 150 str/dex 300 attack may make your statpage look a bit nicer, but its about the results not the statpage
But it will increase ur attack by 450 as 150 dex and 300 attack from ammy
Hi

Yes, but elemental damage increase is much more beneficial than a pure attack/str bonus increase, as elemental dmg is resisted almost twice as less than physical damage (pierce added by str) on bosses and you still get 300 of the 450 attack with runic ammy, and 200+600 attack skill with stargem one
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Unhallowed neckelace of venom is honestly probably my favorite ammy of all time. The skill has good dps, the added focus and energy regen helps a ton at boss fights, the resists definitely don't hurt when on add duty, and the evasions are godly. I know it's supposed to be a caster ammy but oh my god it helps a ton as a rogue. This ammy isn't purely dps and won't add as much dps as the other ones, but for long boss fights it's amazing for non plat buyers, and I don't buy plat often anymore so it helps all the much more. Obviously I still need restos for health, but it cuts out the need for using restos for energy altogether

EDIT: I ammy swap, sorry. I use a dynamic preceptor ammy of vigilance for the majority of boss fights as I am usually holding roles as tank and dps at bosses as on this server I usually solo everything. When I don't hold tank role I use the first ammy.

I also use a few other ammys lol
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Personally always been fond of blood sets, but for bosses like necro use my valour ammy but stargem is probably pretty close too. For the most part just personal preference I guess.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+