Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stat allocation

get your dex to 55 and have alot of strength. your focus does not matter that much and also get a good amount of vit if you dont have an ammu or want to solo. i just started a rogue, but my main is a warrior so i was able to solo to 76 easily. If you want to be able to solo easily I recommend warrior.

get your dex to 55 and have alot of strength. your focus does not matter that much and also get a good amount of vit if you dont have an ammu or want to solo. i just started a rogue, but my main is a warrior so i was able to solo to 76 easily. If you want to be able to solo easily I recommend warrior.
That's not telling me much what's the ratio for the stats

2 str 1 dex 2 vit per level until you get shadowstrike and lifesteal. Once you have shadowstrike and lifesteal 2 dex 1 str 2 vit per level. If you have a lux offhand that adds strength (this is why I always use axe in my build as offhand!) do 3 dex 2 vit until you have 3k health then all dex
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

My strength is equal to my level and my dexterity is double that, my vitality is equal to double of my level. Focus I left at 10 and just got a regeneration amulet. Essentially that's 1 strength 2 dexterity and 2 vitality every level.
Morrigan:
Anth0ny2023 Level 123 Warrior
T0ny2023 Level 58 Mage
Anthony2o23 Level 62 Rogue
Tony2023 Level 41 Ranger
TruHealz Level 29 Druid

I always went with 4 str 1 dex per level and used lux and other items that gave me incidental hp and energy -
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

if u want solo add to dex and strenth lot, some in vit,little in focus if u bought ss at lvl 70 u can use this build until 110 if not buy a book of alt put 2 strenth or 2 dex ,1focus and 1vit always until u get 110 if u get lucky and got ss do dex lot some in strenth and vit and little in focus most of energy u get from meteor or frozen armour at ur lvl keep this until u get dl full armour than u go 2 strenth 2 dex 1 vit focus let it normal u get 1k energy from dl set and if u get some lux u can have like 2k energy and it alot for rogue keep it like these until u get to 200+ at this lvls u are free to lvl and let it like these or to boss and do strenth build
good luck
lvl 215+ rogue Matthew MacBrat
lvl 117 mage outofidols
fingal server