Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stat allocation

Jeebus wrote:Just started a rogue it's level 20 but before I get too far in levels how should I use my points? I have been auto stating since level 0.

full focus
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior
Soon to retire

Taranis:
130 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

get your dex to 55 and have alot of strength. your focus does not matter that much and also get a good amount of vit if you dont have an ammu or want to solo. i just started a rogue, but my main is a warrior so i was able to solo to 76 easily. If you want to be able to solo easily I recommend warrior.

RareTrader wrote:get your dex to 55 and have alot of strength. your focus does not matter that much and also get a good amount of vit if you dont have an ammu or want to solo. i just started a rogue, but my main is a warrior so i was able to solo to 76 easily. If you want to be able to solo easily I recommend warrior.

That's not telling me much what's the ratio for the stats

2 str 1 dex 2 vit per level until you get shadowstrike and lifesteal. Once you have shadowstrike and lifesteal 2 dex 1 str 2 vit per level. If you have a lux offhand that adds strength (this is why I always use axe in my build as offhand!) do 3 dex 2 vit until you have 3k health then all dex
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

My strength is equal to my level and my dexterity is double that, my vitality is equal to double of my level. Focus I left at 10 and just got a regeneration amulet. Essentially that's 1 strength 2 dexterity and 2 vitality every level.
Morrigan:
Anth0ny2023 Level 123 Warrior
T0ny2023 Level 58 Mage
Anthony2o23 Level 62 Rogue
Tony2023 Level 41 Ranger
TruHealz Level 29 Druid

I always went with 4 str 1 dex per level and used lux and other items that gave me incidental hp and energy -
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

if u want solo add to dex and strenth lot, some in vit,little in focus if u bought ss at lvl 70 u can use this build until 110 if not buy a book of alt put 2 strenth or 2 dex ,1focus and 1vit always until u get 110 if u get lucky and got ss do dex lot some in strenth and vit and little in focus most of energy u get from meteor or frozen armour at ur lvl keep this until u get dl full armour than u go 2 strenth 2 dex 1 vit focus let it normal u get 1k energy from dl set and if u get some lux u can have like 2k energy and it alot for rogue keep it like these until u get to 200+ at this lvls u are free to lvl and let it like these or to boss and do strenth build
good luck
lvl 215+ rogue Matthew MacBrat
lvl 117 mage outofidols
fingal server