Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best eg rogue ammy

What about a Trailblazer Amulet of Falcon? 150 str/dex and 300 att seems alright, the skill is unfathomable though on endgame.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

And what about the behemoth ammy?

300 attck/200 Str is nice

But the 150crush DMG skill isnt too bad too.
Actually, tbh I think this skill should add dmg up Just Like any other non elemental dmg (eg bei multiplied by Str etc).
crush is meh ._. I'm prob one of 2 active mages on my server who even has the lure skill lol...
If it was pierce or fire or ice it would be better methinks.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What about a Trailblazer Amulet of Falcon? 150 str/dex and 300 att seems alright, the skill is **** though on endgame.
the trailblazer ammy is decent but adds no direct damage and lower str than the stargem ammy. Also costs quite a bit. Its decent but i would never use it over stormcaller or runic ammy.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

What about a Trailblazer Amulet of Falcon? 150 str/dex and 300 att seems alright, the skill is **** though on endgame.
the trailblazer ammy is decent but adds no direct damage and lower str than the stargem ammy. Also costs quite a bit. Its decent but i would never use it over stormcaller or runic ammy.
Thanks. But isnt that only for toons that are str build? My rogue for example has 1200 str and 1000 dex, and im not sure wether to use the Trailblazer or try to get a Stargem.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Surprised rogues all over still don't have a clue which ammy to use..

There's three main endgame amulets all of whom have their specific scenarios to use. In order of general DPS provided they're Runic Valor Amulet >/=Stargem Stormcaller Necklace > Skain bloodthorn necklace, as part of the set. The Skain triumphs on Mord, Hrung, DLs. The Stargem wins on Summoning Chambers bosses and the annoying 210 Dragon. On every other legacy, ring bosses the runic outshines. On bosses with equal elemental resists like prot/necro both runic and stargem are somewhat equal. Unless you only have average attk to begin with wherein the stargem skill would make a huge difference. Otherwise it won't be a factor in getting the kill or getting the L.

The Osan necklace is amazing for swap cast for shadowstrike. It adds dex n cunning both of which would be low on typical str attk rogue, plus huge skill pts. I've been using it from day 1 of that event when majority of the rogues balked at the idea only to be more into it later on

Bragging aside, you would want both DMG and ATTK on you amulet. The Runic adds 240 heat dmg and 300 attk. Stargem gives 120 cold and ~76 physical dmg(off 200 str) in addition to str skills dmg. See the pattern here? The Scoundrels ammy gives you only str and whatever dmg u gain off it, no attk. Same reason with the trailblazer ammy some people are curious about. It has 450 attk n like 50sh dmg off its 150 str. The runic/stargem has like 4-5 TIMES more damage addition with only a couple hundred less attk. Its not even a comparison
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

if as a rogue who has just recently reached lvl 150 am i best to try and obtain the wyldshrine ammy (150) and if so, at what lvl would I be looking to get a new better amulet?
Just get stargem now. Much cheaper than sun and will last you much longer in the game
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

if as a rogue who has just recently reached lvl 150 am i best to try and obtain the wyldshrine ammy (150) and if so, at what lvl would I be looking to get a new better amulet?
Just get stargem now. Much cheaper than sun and will last you much longer in the game
Wow i want to be on that Server. In my Server sun ammies are Like 3.5-5m and stargem ones 9-10m+