Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Endgamerogue

Locking:
Past mord most locking is done by rangers. I have not experimented with rogue builds for necro and above locking, so I won't put anything in about that.

Support:
Expose weakness- max
Smokebomb- max
Poison wep- max
Rest are up to you. I suggest ss and qs as the extra dps most definitely does not hurt.
For stats get your health up to 6k (if you do gele) and throw the rest into dex

Solo lixing-
This will be fun hehe. This build is not the most widely used but I leveled one of my rogues to 218 with it
Skills-
Qs- max
Double attack- up to 220 (if possible hotswap a spear for this)
Rend- max
Riposte- max
Poison weapon OR fast reflexes- max
After this, either throw extras into fast reflexes or poison wep. Whichever you didnt max already. I prefer maxing poison wep but that's just a preference.
If you stop at 220, all skills will be maxed, and you will have one skill at level 3 left.
Stats:
Vit- enough for 6-7k hp
Dex- you can add 50-100 if you so desire with the strength plateau of 400. Personally I have it at 100 points before gear.
Strength- extras

This is more or less my gele/prot dps build, except instead of rip I use sneaky, and instead of PW/FR I use ss. Rogue is only 218 so no extras, but if it were higher level and I had extras they would go into poison wep.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Locking:
Past mord most locking is done by rangers. I have not experimented with rogue builds for necro and above locking, so I won't put anything in about that.

Support:
Expose weakness- max
Smokebomb- max
Poison wep- max
Rest are up to you. I suggest ss and qs as the extra dps most definitely does not hurt.

Solo lixing-
This will be fun hehe. This build is not the most widely used but I leveled one of my rogues to 218 with it
Skills-
Qs- max
Double attack- up to 220 (if possible hotswap a spear for this)
Rend- max
Riposte- max
Poison weapon OR fast reflexes- max
After this, either throw extras into fast reflexes or poison wep. Whichever you didnt max already. I prefer maxing poison wep but that's just a preference.
If you stop at 220, all skills will be maxed, and you will have one skill at level 3 left.
Stats:
Vit- enough for 6-7k hp
Dex- you can add 50-100 if you so desire with the strength plateau of 400. Personally I have it at 100 points before gear.
Strength- extras

This is more or less my gele/prot dps build, except instead of rip I use sneaky, and instead of PW/FR I use ss. Rogue is only 218 so no extras, but if it were higher level and I had extras they would go into poison wep.
Lixing build: Drop rend add ss, for rend to come close to competing it needs to tick 800 per tick, and only would beat ss on 4* mobs if it ticked that much, lixing generally is 1-3* mobs so youre wasting dps using rend, add more dex unless you like chugging restos or wasting 40 points in fast reflexes that could go in another dps skill
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

For locking raids or edls, you want at least 2 if not 3 rogues in every group, rangers only consistently outdo rogues on proteus (gelebron if ranger sits on boss whole kill while rogue helps crystals) but yes rogue offhand skill holds us back some.
Skills ranked by dps gained:
1. Qs -free damage and you cast it 90 times per 15 minutes unless youre timered
2. Double attack - get 2.8 ish dbl attacks per sneaky cast, and it also doesnt miss
3. Sneaky attack - big burst, great on lower pierce bosses like prot/edls
4. Ss - #1 on gelebron mord and hrung, misses majority of the time on prot and useless on necro, overall still a great skill
5. Poison weapon - depending on dex can add 40-60 per auto on edl/tower raids, which stacks up massively so long as you dont always die (likely worse for ffa or griefing servers)
6. Rend - good dps if unchecked, but completely gimped if even 1 other rogue has it maxed as well
7. Assassinate - its just bad, get 1-4 casts per kill depending on length, only does like 400-500 more than sneaky but can miss and has an even longer cooldown
8. Lifesteal - unless youre a support rogue on hrung/mord/dl dont use this skill for dps

Set your priorities according to either what you prefer to build or the list, your choice
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Support:
Expose weakness- max
Smokebomb- max
Poison wep- max
I find 5k fine for gele, you don't want to sacrifice too much Dex. Also, I suggest using lifesteal instead of qs, great for solo and hits pretty hard on mord/hrung. Qs won't be doing much in a full Dex build....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

For locking raids or edls, you want at least 2 if not 3 rogues in every group, rangers only consistently outdo rogues on proteus (gelebron if ranger sits on boss whole kill while rogue helps crystals) but yes rogue offhand skill holds us back some.
Skills ranked by dps gained:
1. Qs -free damage and you cast it 90 times per 15 minutes unless youre timered
2. Double attack - get 2.8 ish dbl attacks per sneaky cast, and it also doesnt miss
3. Sneaky attack - big burst, great on lower pierce bosses like prot/edls
4. Ss - #1 on gelebron mord and hrung, misses majority of the time on prot and useless on necro, overall still a great skill
5. Poison weapon - depending on dex can add 40-60 per auto on edl/tower raids, which stacks up massively so long as you dont always die (likely worse for ffa or griefing servers)
6. Rend - good dps if unchecked, but completely gimped if even 1 other rogue has it maxed as well
7. Assassinate - its just bad, get 1-4 casts per kill depending on length, only does like 400-500 more than sneaky but can miss and has an even longer cooldown
8. Lifesteal - unless youre a support rogue on hrung/mord/dl dont use this skill for dps

Set your priorities according to either what you prefer to build or the list, your choice
Good post.

Most endgame rogues on gwydion use poison weapons as their 5th skill because of the lock battles, decent dmg boost towards lock.
Wattzon of Sulis

Support:
Expose weakness- max
Smokebomb- max
Poison wep- max
I find 5k fine for gele, you don't want to sacrifice too much Dex. Also, I suggest using lifesteal instead of qs, great for solo and hits pretty hard on mord/hrung. Qs won't be doing much in a full Dex build....
how 5k is enough? when on gele you almost got curse max when you do crystals.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

A lot of servers do not auto xtals. And rely on skills, mages, dps druids, pets and runes for killing them. This means you can lower your health for more strength and dexterity.

Also as a support rogue that potentially means you stay on gele the whole raid and dont do xtals. Many servers leave rangers on gele so smoke bomb is a massive help there. Not to mention the most important part of the gelebron encounter. Expose for bashers.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple