Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Endgame Non - DG rogues with 4K+ Dmg

If your an endgame non DG rogue rocking 4K+ DMG please feel free to share your build or gear, I'm really curious. Or in general tbh if you think you have high dmg please share your build/stats. I'm looking to improve upon mine also and I'd love to see what everyone else is using.

Edit: Feel free to post with Posion Weapon added (If you use). I consider that a part of build as it's a core skill, but please don't post with stuff like 'Reapers touch' applied. Cheers!

Re: Endgame Non - DG rogues with 4K+ Dmg

Huge dmg builds are generally better for lixing rather than bossing, with an edl weapon and no dg your dmg would be much lower than 4k but you would have more dps on bosses than someone using a void spear or shadow gele dagg (void gele dagg depends on boss)
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: Endgame Non - DG rogues with 4K+ Dmg

If your an endgame non DG rogue rocking 4K+ DMG please feel free to share your build or gear, I'm really curious. Or in general tbh if you think you have high dmg please share your build/stats. I'm looking to improve upon mine also and I'd love to see what everyone else is using.

Edit: Feel free to post with Posion Weapon added (If you use). I consider that a part of build as it's a core skill, but please don't post with stuff like 'Reapers touch' applied. Cheers!
You could have all the damage in the world but no attack to make it land, it's easy as going full str.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw