Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What do you classify as high attack for a rogue

This is for the top eg rogues out there. What would you all clasify as high attack and what do you all currently have when lixed. Very interested to see how it compares with rangers.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: What do you classify as high attack for a rogue

I think that the 5k+ area is all good
OP asked for high attack.

15k is high attack
I think 15k is a bit too high tbh, at the point you have over 10k I think you should drop some dex for strength, as even if you land 1000 autos if they only do 100 dmg each you're not going to dent anything
The thread is about what do players classify as high attack for a rogue and nothing more. If you're running even close to that attack then you're going to have good gear and running a 3100+ dmg stat
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

OP asked for high attack.

15k is high attack
I think 15k is a bit too high tbh, at the point you have over 10k I think you should drop some dex for strength, as even if you land 1000 autos if they only do 100 dmg each you're not going to dent anything
The thread is about what do players classify as high attack for a rogue and nothing more. If you're running even close to that attack then you're going to have good gear and running a 3100+ dmg stat
I agree with what you put, although I have seen people get high attack just for the sake of it and ignore damage. I'm trying to state that high attack is useless without large amounts of dps
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

@loco anyone who can get 15k attack will be well geared meaning that they should have good damage also.

Reason i asked is because my ranger has 16k attack and 4.3k damage(excluding edl skill). Was curious how that compares to some of the best rogues in the game like adrohan toothpick mortalcreed etc etc. obviously both are different classes but i always find it interesting to see comparisons between the two
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple