Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

General Help

This is kind of a broad post but here goes nothing: 1) What is the best build for DPS rogue, str dex or hybrid?, also how should I go allocating stat points in any given build. So far I like the idea of hybrid except for the one drawback I see which is not having as high an auto, what I don't really like about the str build though is how low my attack would be since I would have very little dex in that build. Thats kinda why I'm leaning hybrid as of now, because there's not only damage but also a higher chance of hitting. 2) What skills would be the best? Obviously SS but I don't have that yet and I don't know when I would be able to get it so there would have to be something interchangable for shadowstrike to take its place. I've seen people use lifesteal as an alternative to bandage wounds but I feel like at higher levels that wouldn't cut it for health regen and I don't exactly want to be dropping huge money for sigils. Is bandage wounds good enough to put into my skill build? My skills as of now are: QS, Reflexes, Riposte, Lifesteal (not the biggest fan, also a huge energy drain), and expose weakness. What skills should I be using? thanks in advance and sorry for how long this post is.
Obey: 160+ Ranger
~Undivided~