Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stargem Stormcaller Vs Wildshine Sun Ammy

In your guys opinion Which one is better for EG and why ?
Are you kidding?
real helpful lol.

Stargem is by far a better eg ammy. The reasons are firstly, the wyld skill hits abysmally low on bosses. The stargem ammy adds atack which is the most important stat for eg(unless your tank or support) stargem adds higher damage. Could name some more but i think you get the idea. Stargem is hands down the better ammy of the two.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I like stargem way better all around I haven't used wyld ever for e.g. But even for leveling I preferred the Stargem.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Ive had to explain this several times to a skeptical bunch on my server. People just look at the big numbers on the Wyldshrine ammy and immediately think its better. Then you have the people that swear by the wyldshrine skill in locking capabilities. It can miss and hits fairly low. The stargem ammy caters to DPS and accuracy exclusively. The wyldshrine ammy is a good piece for lixing thats all id attest to.

edit- also i believe the stargem is easier to obtain due to the wyldshrine sun ammy being one of the most overrated ammys regarding capabilities in bossing and locking. its also overpriced in this matter. Ive seen them go for 4-6m

A question to more experienced rogues:

Would the stargem ammy be better or a runic valour ammy or shinestone ammy in your opinion?
id take stargem over valour ammy. Both are better than the shinestone ammy tho.

The stargem ammy adds more attack and the str boosts autos as well as skills. Regens dont do any harm either.

Valour doesnt have an annoying skill to cast and is cheaper. Autos will be a bit higher also.

Stargem -runic valour - shinestone in that order
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

A question to more experienced rogues:

Would the stargem ammy be better or a runic valour ammy or shinestone ammy in your opinion?
Depends on your gears and attack.

I have runic, stargem and a skain bloodset which I use for different purposes. Blood on mord/unox/ , stargem on crag/rev/drakes, runic on most others.

I personally find runic better dps if you're already high attack and high str build. The extra 200 str isn't going to add anything substantial, auto and skill, the precision skill is just a luxury at that point. I'm talking about 11k+ base attack builds. The +100 more dmg u gain from runic will outshine stargem on bosses with equal resists to ice and fire.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan