Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gear

I am currently level 150, soon going to level to 180. I am indecisive on what lux to buy though. I was thinking on buying the lv 180 offhand axe and a stargem set. For the stargem set, I was thinking on buying the Stormcaller necklace (200 cold dmg, 200 str, 200 attack and skill that adds 600 attack), raider brace (100 str, 500 HP, and some evasions), and the wolf ring (50 cold dmg and 200 attack). I'm going for a very high str build, and would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks, Sarais
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

Re: Gear

I am currently level 150, soon going to level to 180. I am indecisive on what lux to buy though. I was thinking on buying the lv 180 offhand axe and a stargem set. For the stargem set, I was thinking on buying the Stormcaller necklace (200 cold dmg, 200 str, 200 attack and skill that adds 600 attack), raider brace (100 str, 500 HP, and some evasions), and the wolf ring (50 cold dmg and 200 attack). I'm going for a very high str build, and would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks, Sarais
If you're going for insane she some dext may be needed id personally suggest the 180 dagger with regen it never failed me bfor

Thanks, Sarais
If you're going for insane she some dext may be needed id personally suggest the 180 dagger with regen it never failed me bfor
Yeah, I was planning on getting around 300 dex and split the rest between str and vit. Does this sound good? Is the regen of the dagger really needed though, seeing as the stargem set gives very high regen? Either way, thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely keep it in mind
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

First off.... i really suggest against star builds before tower, but whatever floats your boat bud.

Honestly for ammy I would get the 140 stalker necklace. The energy is nice, skill is good dps, and the dex fills in what you lack from strength.
Misc? Get an event dmg one or the assassinate charm from last event. Str and attack are nice ther.
Bracelets... I suggest a qs event brace, and a godly strength
Rings?
1: reaper/haste
2:imperia/godly aggy dmg or any year hrung dmg. The reason I use this over a strength and attack ring is it is elemental damage, which is awesome, and the strength plateaus at 400 or so causing it to take less effect. The TLDR is the hrung/aggy rings have better dps in the long run.
3 and 4 get skill rings to max skills
Gear? IMO full dl with dl dagg is only way to go. Offhand? 180 regen dagg.
Stats? I suggest about 3k health for leveling build or 5k health if you do a lot of dl/edl bossing. Rest should be dumped in strength.
This build should get you about 1k auto damage, 5-8k attack, plenty of energy (2.5k?), energy regen for long bosses, enough armor and health to take a bit of a beating, especially with chaos resist. Suffice to say, it's one of the best builds around.
Skills?
Qs- max
Rend-max
Sneaky-max
Double- up to highest level of mobs you fight. I suggest getting it to 220 ASAP if you level a lot.
Poison wep: max
Lifesteal/ss for extras
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

First off.... i really suggest against star builds before tower, but whatever floats your boat bud.

Honestly for ammy I would get the 140 stalker necklace. The energy is nice, skill is good dps, and the dex fills in what you lack from strength.
Misc? Get an event dmg one or the assassinate charm from last event. Str and attack are nice ther.
Bracelets... I suggest a qs event brace, and a godly strength
Rings?
1: reaper/haste
2:imperia/godly aggy dmg or any year hrung dmg. The reason I use this over a strength and attack ring is it is elemental damage, which is awesome, and the strength plateaus at 400 or so causing it to take less effect. The TLDR is the hrung/aggy rings have better dps in the long run.
3 and 4 get skill rings to max skills
Gear? IMO full dl with dl dagg is only way to go. Offhand? 180 regen dagg.
Stats? I suggest about 3k health for leveling build or 5k health if you do a lot of dl/edl bossing. Rest should be dumped in strength.
This build should get you about 1k auto damage, 5-8k attack, plenty of energy (2.5k?), energy regen for long bosses, enough armor and health to take a bit of a beating, especially with chaos resist. Suffice to say, it's one of the best builds around.
Skills?
Qs- max
Rend-max
Sneaky-max
Double- up to highest level of mobs you fight. I suggest getting it to 220 ASAP if you level a lot.
Poison wep: max
Lifesteal/ss for extras
Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah, I'm probably going to end up getting a haste ring and stalker ammy for the reasons listed above. I'll try work on getting dl. Ill also look into the 180 regen dagger too. Very helpful, thanks!
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

Thanks, Sarais
Don't bother with the stargem set. Get the ammy then get sun str brace and sun dex brace (these give 500 attack each so can be used at endgame). Get the damage wolf ring. Don't get the axe, get the haste dagger as if ur heavy str then the pierce will be greater then the axe dmg. Id then prolly suggest just using the hrung dmg rings for lvling and getting valour rings for bossing. get a reaper if you can ofc and swap for a valour ring . This way u have bossing and lvling gear. Ignore the other posts lol. Get a spider, and misc try get a jalan attack charm/comrak and upgrade to gara/skain later on
Hi

Thanks, Sarais
Don't bother with the stargem set. Get the ammy then get sun str brace and sun dex brace (these give 500 attack each so can be used at endgame). Get the damage wolf ring. Don't get the axe, get the haste dagger as if ur heavy str then the pierce will be greater then the axe dmg. Id then prolly suggest just using the hrung dmg rings for lvling and getting valour rings for bossing. get a reaper if you can ofc and swap for a valour ring . This way u have bossing and lvling gear. Ignore the other posts lol. Get a spider, and misc try get a jalan attack charm/comrak and upgrade to gara/skain later on
I'll try get my hands on a reaper ring as well, might take a while though xD
Yeah I'll try get a Jalan charm and a gara/skain later on. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lv 200+ Rogue
Lv 158+ Warrior
Lv 110+ Mage

Thanks, Sarais
Id say ignore this post the guy called a zephyr brace a sun not all would lux is sun there is mountain river zephyr and sun sexy one u were talking about is zephyr and sun is the str one you mentioned lol if say the other above provided gear suggestions were far better

Thanks, Sarais
Id say ignore this post the guy called a zephyr brace a sun not all would lux is sun there is mountain river zephyr and sun sexy one u were talking about is zephyr and sun is the str one you mentioned lol if say the other above provided gear suggestions were far better
100 str 500 attack is far superior to 100 str 0 attack. Sorry bud
Hi

100 str 500 attack is far superior to 100 str 0 attack. Sorry bud
Hold on what level are you?