Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: best rogue weapon for each level range

Ancient langsax, warden dagger, meteoric dagger, adamant dagger, frozen dagger, ancient bone dagger, spellwrought dagger, dark necro dagger, dl dagger, thurgmatic dagger, shadow necro dagger, void necro dagger edl dagger/gele dagger

This is sorta the order that i would try to follow. Dont think i missed anything. I found that most of the lower level vendor daggers were not really worth using. Imo this is the order of daggers that is best to use. I wouldnt bother with the flint, opal, bone daggers and if you have acess to necro daggers then i would also skip the spellwrought and thurgmatic daggers also.

This is half just my opinion and half what really is best so hope this helps a bit.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ancient langsax, warden dagger, meteoric dagger, adamant dagger, frozen dagger, ancient bone dagger, spellwrought dagger, dark necro dagger, dl dagger, thurgmatic dagger, shadow necro dagger, void necro dagger edl dagger/gele dagger

This is sorta the order that i would try to follow. Dont think i missed anything. I found that most of the lower level vendor daggers were not really worth using. Imo this is the order of daggers that is best to use. I wouldnt bother with the flint, opal, bone daggers and if you have acess to necro daggers then i would also skip the spellwrought and thurgmatic daggers also.

This is half just my opinion and half what really is best so hope this helps a bit.
^^^
Hi

If you have lots of dps lux however, I'd definitely skip Adamant Quickblade. At 300 strength, Dagger of Slaying, Radiant Earthstone Blackthorn Necklace, and a Godly Coldsteel Ring, my Meteoric Dagger has a higher dps than Adamant Quickblade.

Although you can't do the same with Frozen Dagger, since it's significantly harder to get.

In the end though, it shouldn't matter with the higher level vendor daggers, since you can sell them back easily, so don't stress at that stage.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.