Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EDL Mainhand vs Dark strength gelebron dagger

Which is the best to use in a lock battle? Some people say edl, some say gelebron, trying to gather a few opinions, ty.
Use EDL for chaos bosses. You could use the skill on the gelebron one then hotbar to edl for rest of fight.
Skills absolutely useless mate, i never use in locks, i raised the point on a seperate post but doubt otm will fix it. The reason im stuck is EDL MH lowers my dmg to 3k, however it can do the proc divine strike and is faster than gele, whereas gele dagger buffs my dmg to 3.45k

Which is the best to use in a lock battle? Some people say edl, some say gelebron, trying to gather a few opinions, ty.
Use EDL for chaos bosses. You could use the skill on the gelebron one then hotbar to edl for rest of fight.
Clearly you do not own a gele wep, the skill is completely useless 99% of the time
Last edited by Foool on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Clearly you do not own a gele wep, it is completely useless 99% of the time
"clearly you dont own a gele wep"
LOL
why would i be asking for advice on forums then? are you special, can you not read a question?

Clearly you do not own a gele wep, it is completely useless 99% of the time
"clearly you dont own a gele wep"
LOL
why would i be asking for advice on forums then? are you special, can you not read a question?
Bruh that was directed at Corrupt

Both hit speed cap on a hero haste, the 400 dmg is not enough to make up for loss of divine proc on its own, in my experience. However, the the 180 str will boost your dmg skills as well. IMO, edl dag will take it most of the time at necro and gele. At hrung, mord and prot, i would use the gele dag (assuming you are not running from rotor).