Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Maximum DPS Output

It really depends on your gear. If your talking best gear available then doch gul with skain stormleaf necklace and charm. Then use 2 blood rings with the divine damage rings and reaper. Then use a gelebron blade with edl offhand and either high tier ingenuity bracelets or proteus attack bracelets. I have found this to be the best. I also hotswap a gelebron quickstrike and sneaky attack rings with my royal blood ring when using the skills. My build isn't just max dos but utility. I use certain dps items for the vitality along with it and a bunny for its energy and hp regen. A spider is great too I just prefer bunny.
You prefer a storm set over a blood set?

With doch gul very much. It's why I chose it over a frost or blood set. The vitality offsets the dex from the armour. If I had a blood set with the armor I would have nearly 2300 dex with no points added and nothing for vit. Then I would have to pour all my points into vit and have mediocre strength. Everyone complains about the poison resist I. Tower which does suck but it doesn't make it useless. Because of how I setup my build I can run balanced stats
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

I'm a support rogue as well, but I'd like to chime in. Currently your ammy is fine, while most opt for runic, I think the extra stat points and attack on trailblazer make it a better option. As Lord suggested, a skain/gara attack misc will help a lot, but there are decent alternatives like the 2016 ostara assassinate charm (While it isn't great, even royal adds decent attack). Proteus attack braces are a good choice, but you've already stated you're going to buy some, so I'm just being redundant. If you lix at every kill I'd say runic valour (or dagger) x3 with divine ring, otherwise what Lord suggested is better. DL/EDL weapons are nice to have, but a necro or 200 shop dagger and spite work well until then. As Corrupt stated earlier, try to get an attack mord helm, it definitely helps a lot.
7k hp
500-750 dex
rest in str
(add focus if you need it)
50/45 sneaky
50/45 quick
45/45 shadow
42/45 double
45/45 rend (or poison weapons if you prefer, but in high str builds I'd go with rend)
I haven't been dps build since 219, so I might be a bit rusty, but I believe this works well enough.
Reaper adds more attack than dagger and gives a nice skill
Hi

It really depends on your gear. If your talking best gear available then doch gul with skain stormleaf necklace and charm. Then use 2 blood rings with the divine damage rings and reaper. Then use a gelebron blade with edl offhand and either high tier ingenuity bracelets or proteus attack bracelets. I have found this to be the best. I also hotswap a gelebron quickstrike and sneaky attack rings with my royal blood ring when using the skills. My build isn't just max dos but utility. I use certain dps items for the vitality along with it and a bunny for its energy and hp regen. A spider is great too I just prefer bunny.
You prefer a storm set over a blood set?

With doch gul very much. It's why I chose it over a frost or blood set. The vitality offsets the dex from the armour. If I had a blood set with the armor I would have nearly 2300 dex with no points added and nothing for vit. Then I would have to pour all my points into vit and have mediocre strength. Everyone complains about the poison resist I. Tower which does suck but it doesn't make it useless. Because of how I setup my build I can run balanced stats
A wolf battlemount is good for dg also because more dex, focus which is needed and a damage skill
Hi

I'm a support rogue as well, but I'd like to chime in. Currently your ammy is fine, while most opt for runic, I think the extra stat points and attack on trailblazer make it a better option. As Lord suggested, a skain/gara attack misc will help a lot, but there are decent alternatives like the 2016 ostara assassinate charm (While it isn't great, even royal adds decent attack). Proteus attack braces are a good choice, but you've already stated you're going to buy some, so I'm just being redundant. If you lix at every kill I'd say runic valour (or dagger) x3 with divine ring, otherwise what Lord suggested is better. DL/EDL weapons are nice to have, but a necro or 200 shop dagger and spite work well until then. As Corrupt stated earlier, try to get an attack mord helm, it definitely helps a lot.
7k hp
500-750 dex
rest in str
(add focus if you need it)
50/45 sneaky
50/45 quick
45/45 shadow
42/45 double
45/45 rend (or poison weapons if you prefer, but in high str builds I'd go with rend)
I haven't been dps build since 219, so I might be a bit rusty, but I believe this works well enough.
Reaper adds more attack than dagger and gives a nice skill
Reaper does add more attack, but if you use an attack and haste lix at every kill you're just getting the skill from it. Reaper attack boost doesn't stack with lix, which is why i said if you use a lix at every kill a runic/dagger ring is better.
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne

thats just unfair
lol a bit jelly are we
;)
obviously
tbh i reallly am jelly also mainly becuase i see people running around in dragonlord or exalted dragon lord and im walking around with part warden part metor
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid