Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

help with build and which lux/ gear to look for

hey, Im am currently a lvl 95 rogue and heading into the 100s ,and I am wondering whats the best build for lvling solo without spamming restos i seem to die fast in carrow with skorpions.
Also i am wondering if i should keep my current ammy (heroic vigour ammy 20+ hp and energy regen) all the way till 150 or try to buy some other lux ammy like an old event one. The build i want is one good for lvling from 100-150 (mostly soloing)

current gear/ lux
Ammy- heroic ammy of vigour (20 + hp and energy regen)
Misc/charm Qs dmg charm have better charm when i lvl to 110
braces - +10 energy brace +10 hp brace( have frostiron sneaky brace that will switch to soon)
rings Riposte ring+4 Ss ring +4 event Blood ring lvl 40 requirement i think and another riposte ring

Weapons Flint dagger mainhand and golden blade of ice offhand.
Armour 50 ht dmg helm with attack moonshadow bp pants heroic boots and masters gloves of haste

stats
around 200 str
around 230 dex
10 focus
170 ish vit
1.2k hp
1k atk
450 dmg aproximately

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: help with build and which lux/ gear to look for

hey, Im am currently a lvl 95 rogue and heading into the 100s ,and I am wondering whats the best build for lvling solo without spamming restos i seem to die fast in carrow with skorpions.
Also i am wondering if i should keep my current ammy (heroic vigour ammy 20+ hp and energy regen) all the way till 150 or try to buy some other lux ammy like an old event one. The build i want is one good for lvling from 100-150 (mostly soloing)

current gear/ lux
Ammy- heroic ammy of vigour (20 + hp and energy regen)
Misc/charm Qs dmg charm have better charm when i lvl to 110
braces - +10 energy brace +10 hp brace( have frostiron sneaky brace that will switch to soon)
rings Riposte ring+4 Ss ring +4 event Blood ring lvl 40 requirement i think and another riposte ring

Weapons Flint dagger mainhand and golden blade of ice offhand.
Armour 50 ht dmg helm with attack moonshadow bp pants heroic boots and masters gloves of haste

stats
around 200 str
around 230 dex
10 focus
170 ish vit
1.2k hp
1k atk
450 dmg aproximately

Thanks in advance! :)
If you have the money then buy the 100 lux if not then wait. If you do buy the 100 lux then get the wyldshine ammy (str/dex), a midnight talisman or even a stalkers ammy (cheaper). Grab some aggy braces at 120 and the 75 stat rings or skill rings or dmg rings from aggy. Use an axe or blade and then rock an aura or dmg gear if u can afford with the best shop wep you can buy
Hi

Re: help with build and which lux/ gear to look for

would u recommend a dex dominant build or mostly str?
I found for leveling a dex build was stronger until around lvl 180. Then swap tostrength when you start leveling in the tower.

Also replace your ammy if you have the gold. Imo the spectral midnight ammy is best at lvl 100. Also if you have a meteoric dagger(maybe that is at lvl 110. I dont remember) use that. Find a lvl 100 lux axe offhand as that is better than gold ice blade.

The skills i suggest for leveling solo is: quivkstrike shadowstrike riposte lifesteal poison weaps. When solo sneaky is hard to use because you always have agro and imo poison weaps is better for carrow leveling anyway. In a dex build and with lifesteal that will also save you some restos.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple