Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Does it still exist?

Does that dagger that was supposed to be faster/better than the Shoreline dagger for players luxing with an off-hand still exist? I recall it used to drop extremely rarely from enemies in Crookback Hollow and Dustwither Catacombs.

Shoreline Dagger is 10 damage with 1520 attack speed. The other dagger should be something like 8-13 damage with a 1200-1400 attack speed I assume. It's not amazing or great unless you're doing a level 50 Rogue with a damage helm, lux off-hand and haste gloves so you can get the most DPS out of them with the faster dagger. I'm fairly sure the warden dagger is better anyway once you can get it.

I'm just wondering if it still exists though, where to get it and how often it drops?
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Re: Does it still exist?

Does that dagger that was supposed to be faster/better than the Shoreline dagger for players luxing with an off-hand still exist? I recall it used to drop extremely rarely from enemies in Crookback Hollow and Dustwither Catacombs.

Shoreline Dagger is 10 damage with 1520 attack speed. The other dagger should be something like 8-13 damage with a 1200-1400 attack speed I assume. It's not amazing or great unless you're doing a level 50 Rogue with a damage helm, lux off-hand and haste gloves so you can get the most DPS out of them with the faster dagger. I'm fairly sure the warden dagger is better anyway once you can get it.

I'm just wondering if it still exists though, where to get it and how often it drops?
Farm catacombs
Hi

Ah Cruel Knife yes that's the name. I nearly posted and named it Sharp Knife before I remembered that Sharp Knife was one you bought in Far Crag
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Cruel Knife was the best rogue weapon during Update 3
Frozen was still better
no it wasnt. Back thenthere was no attack speed cap. If you stacked up on all damage gear with a cruel knife and haste it was superior to frozen.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Cruel Knife was the best rogue weapon during Update 3
Frozen was still better
no it wasnt. Back thenthere was no attack speed cap. If you stacked up on all damage gear with a cruel knife and haste it was superior to frozen.
Didn't realise no speed cap.
Hi