Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build Help

Hello Rogues of CH, have a question about my rogue's build.
My rogue seems pretty decent considering its an alt but want to know if there is any way to make it better.
I am in resurgence on arawn, and cannot outbid main rogues on gear, like prot braces, so for end game gear there is not too much that I would be able to do, but feel free to give me suggestions and maybe I'll get lucky some time :)

My rogue stats are currently
Level: 221
Armor: Full EDL
Mainhand: Dark dagger of necral decay (250 armor reduction proc) 120 pierce, 1900 speed, 4% proc chance
offhand: Runic Dagger of Spite - 30% haste effect, 40 pierce damage, 120 poison, 120 dex
Jewels
Ammy: Wyldshrine Ammulet of the sun - 4k pierce dmg skill, 150 str, 150 dex, 1k hp, and 70 hp regen and 50 e regen
Misc: Royal emberdrake charm of quick strike - 15% cd for QS, 30 dex, 300 cunning
Brace 1: wyldshrine bracelet of the sun - 100 strength, 500 attack, 300 health, 25 hp e regen
Brace 2: Mighty Orphic Band of the Argent Shield - 100 str, 120 vit, 600 attack
Ring 1: Mystic band of the anointed (tier 4) - 65 divine dmg, 80 dex, 325 hp and energy
Ring 2, 3, and 4: Runic ring of valour - 100 str, 400 attack, 600 health
Also hotswap Brace 1 for an imperial necral band of assassinate once assa opens
And hotswap ring 1 for +5 assassinate ring once assa opens, then hotswap back to divine dmg ring during Assa cooldown

Stats [unbuffed]
Strength: 609 (1349)
Dexterity 174 (554)
Focus 10
Vitality 337 (457)
Health: 8181
Health sigils: 687
Energy: 3171
Energy sigils: 325
Attack: 5244
Damage: 2418 (2468 with my poison weapon)
Defense: 1108
Armor: 636

Skills
Poison Weapon 18/45
Shadowstrike 45/45
Sneaky attack 50/45
Quick Strike 50/45
Double attack: 42/45 (lvl 220)
Assasinate 45/45 (50/45 when hotswap +5 ring)
Rake: 17/0 (tier 5 brown wolf)
Wyldshrine Strike 1/0 (ammy skill - 4k pierce damage)

Any suggestions for improvement would be much appreciated. Cost or price of lux doesn't bother me too much as long as there is a noticeable difference that makes it worth getting.
Thank you everyone
-Apoptosis
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Build Help

THIS BUILD WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

FIRST YOU MUST PLACE ALL OF YOUR STATS IN DEXTERITY. MAX SS. MAX PW. MAX FR. MAX LF. MAX QS. NOW YOU MUST GET A TIER 6 LVL 6 RABBIT AND WOLF MOUNT. THEN YOU MUST GO TO LOW LEVEL AREAS AND CAST PW ON AS MANY LOW LEVELS AS YOU CAN. P.S. IF YOU HAVE ANY SPARE SKILL POINTS PUT THEM INTO EW..

NOW YOU ARE THE MOST STRONGEST SKILL SPAMMER IN CELTIC HEROES. GOOD LUCK AND TRY TO AVOID GETTING HIT.

My rogue seems pretty decent considering its an alt but want to know if there is any way to make it better.
I am in resurgence on arawn, and cannot outbid main rogues on gear, like prot braces, so for end game gear there is not too much that I would be able to do, but feel free to give me suggestions and maybe I'll get lucky some time :)

Mainhand: Dark dagger of necral decay (250 armor reduction proc) 120 pierce, 1900 speed, 4% proc chance
offhand: Runic Dagger of Spite - 30% haste effect, 40 pierce damage, 120 poison, 120 dex
Jewels
Ammy: Wyldshrine Ammulet of the sun - 4k pierce dmg skill, 150 str, 150 dex, 1k hp, and 70 hp regen and 50 e regen
Misc: Royal emberdrake charm of quick strike - 15% cd for QS, 30 dex, 300 cunning
Brace 1: wyldshrine bracelet of the sun - 100 strength, 500 attack, 300 health, 25 hp e regen
Ring 1: Mystic band of the anointed (tier 4) - 65 divine dmg, 80 dex, 325 hp and energy
And hotswap ring 1 for +5 assassinate ring once assa opens, then hotswap back to divine dmg ring during Assa cooldown

Stats [unbuffed]
Dexterity 174 (554)
Focus 10
Vitality 337 (457)

Skills
Poison Weapon 18/45
Shadowstrike 45/45
Sneaky attack 50/45
Quick Strike 50/45

Any suggestions for improvement would be much appreciated. Cost or price of lux doesn't bother me too much as long as there is a noticeable difference that makes it worth getting.
Thank you everyone
-Apoptosis
Try grab a reaper ring and swap for a valour ring and try grab a skain attack/dex charm, a mordy attack helm and a runic ammy or a stargem 200 str 200 attack ammy with the +600 skill
Hi

Jewels

Stats [unbuffed]
Dexterity 174 (554)
Focus 10
Vitality 337 (457)

Skills
Poison Weapon 18/45
Shadowstrike 45/45
Sneaky attack 50/45
Quick Strike 50/45

Thank you everyone
-Apoptosis
Try grab a reaper ring and swap for a valour ring and try grab a skain attack/dex charm, a mordy attack helm and a runic ammy or a stargem 200 str 200 attack ammy with the +600 skill
I'll try but as an alt, and as a rogue alt, getting gear like that is tough af...
And why a stargem ammy over wyld?
Also why reaper ring if haste dagger offhand. tried it out for a bit and it was op but idk if 600 attack is worth 3m
Bob The God

Jewels

Stats [unbuffed]
Dexterity 174 (554)
Focus 10
Vitality 337 (457)

Skills
Poison Weapon 18/45
Shadowstrike 45/45
Sneaky attack 50/45
Quick Strike 50/45

Thank you everyone
-Apoptosis
I'll try but as an alt, and as a rogue alt, getting gear like that is tough af...
Also why reaper ring if haste dagger offhand. tried it out for a bit and it was op but idk if 600 attack is worth 3m
Wyld ammy gives no attack. Runic gives 300 base as well as 240 dmg. Stargem gives 200 str, 200 dmg, 200 attack and a skill which boosts attack for a further 600 which is better then wyldshine. As gear gets better the reaper ring gives more and more attack. If you have solid gear it gives over 1k attack as well as a 100 poison dmg skill making it the best ring for attack. The dex and attack charm again gives more attack which is so key.
Hi

Wyld ammy gives no attack. Runic gives 300 base as well as 240 dmg. Stargem gives 200 str, 200 dmg, 200 attack and a skill which boosts attack for a further 600 which is better then wyldshine. As gear gets better the reaper ring gives more and more attack. If you have solid gear it gives over 1k attack as well as a 100 poison dmg skill making it the best ring for attack. The dex and attack charm again gives more attack which is so key.
Stargem str ammy is probably rarest ammy on my world :/...
But ya, ill resave up for a reaper ring, sold my last one.

If i could choose between buying a skain damage set or a reaper ring which would you suggest?

Thanks for all the help :)
Bob The God

If i could choose between buying a skain damage set or a reaper ring which would you suggest?

It really depends on rings but if I were you id use a reaper ring, x2 runic and divine ring (try lvl divine up). Runic ammy and a dex/attack skain charm. Your braces are fine but ofc try get another prot if possible. Grab any old mordy helm with attack because it all helps
Hi

It really depends on rings but if I were you id use a reaper ring, x2 runic and divine ring (try lvl divine up). Runic ammy and a dex/attack skain charm. Your braces are fine but ofc try get another prot if possible. Grab any old mordy helm with attack because it all helps
with reaper ring would haste dag still be best offhand? or should i grab a runic grudges axe or an old fashion str element dmg axe offhand?

thanks again for the help :)
Bob The God

Yes runic is best with a reaper ring. Only 3mill for reaper? On my server they are 15-20 :(.

Thaumturgic is much better than necro dagger because it adds 600 attack and about the same damage. Skain stormleaf and gara blade are the two best charms, if those are unattainable look into a sneaky attack recast imp or godly charm.
Oderint Dum Metuant.