Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Locking questions

well to be the best locker all u need is
alchem/edl/dl mix armour ( to get qs/ss/sneaky boost)
any tier hung helm
ss ring ( to get it to 50 if u don't have a ss hung helm)
qs silver web rings *3
qs ember drake charm
ss ember drake ammy / 4k damage ammy
mordris qs brace
sneaky necro brace/ event skill brace
gele/necro dagger
with all this impossible to get but perfect gear u will be able to outlock anyone on a 4*
Not that I'm an expert on locking, but gele daggers are terrible for it. They're lvl 210-220 required, by that lvl you're pretty useless....
Locking is all about instant skill damage its what makes rogues good at locking, if a 5* is up (edl) using all ure skills twice ( unless u crit) u will get the lock

any tier hung helm
qs silver web rings *3
qs ember drake charm
mordris qs brace
gele/necro dagger
with all this impossible to get but perfect gear u will be able to outlock anyone on a 4*
Not that I'm an expert on locking, but gele daggers are terrible for it. They're lvl 210-220 required, by that lvl you're pretty useless....
Locking is all about instant skill damage its what makes rogues good at locking, if a 5* is up (edl) using all ure skills twice ( unless u crit) u will get the lock
If this is used to lock edl bosses and such, fair enough. But this build uses a lot of Dex and shadowstrike jewlery, which is terrible for tower locking..... i can't really see what this build is supposed to be for.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

any tier hung helm
qs silver web rings *3
qs ember drake charm
mordris qs brace
gele/necro dagger
First if all the op was about lovking dl. Secondly, when locking a 4/5* edl the sneaky recast brace is useless. Even with a godly you wont get a second cast in before lock. Also full edl set is better than occult because all the added skill points damage aswell as the aura. The qs rings are overkill. A skain frost set would be better as well as necro rings adding str/dex/cunning or str/vit/dagger a mord helm more useful than a hrung helm. With all this gear you still lock a 4* skills hit a 5* really hard and best for a 6* lock
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

When I was 190-199 I used dl bp and gloves with occult legs and boots with a mighty hrung ss helm, despoiler dagger, and both shine stone dex ammy and trailblazer set and I was able to lock troll 4-5 almost all the time as long as I paid attention. I also used +8 ss renegade ring , 2 shinestone stalker rings and a gara storm ring, +6 qs/asass str misc, shinestone hunter brace, mighty qs mord brace. My stats were roughly 800-900 str and dex with boosts

I found this build extremely effective for locks if you could replace the ammy with wyld sun ammy it will make your locking toon even better.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired