Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest ew?

Are there really no other support rogues out there?.....
Here ya go
FINALLY, a challenge :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Here ya go
Forgot about this thread again :lol:
Couple of questions:
A: what gear are you using?
B: is any of it borrowed?
C: was this in beta?
D: have you used any potions/gear switches?
Proud General of Enigma!

Here ya go
Couple of questions:
A. Osan blood jewel neck, godly Frostiron trickery brace, skain frost charm, shinestone stalker brace, imperial skulls ring, majestic living flesh ring, royal living flesh ring, mighty living flesh ring, dark duelist helm, void bolt dex halved, glacial shadows dagger

B. No. This is his gear when he goes support.

C. This is in live game not beta

D. Sometimes an attack pot when in dps and not support role. He doesn't do a lot of gear switching except to switch depending on how much support is needed for the boss. For example, sometimes he uses runic ammy instead of osan or will ammy switch when using ss or he will use his reaper ring instead of a living flesh ring.

So this expose was set with his normal gear and not running around borrowing gear and in a build he wouldn't normally be in.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Here ya go
Couple of questions:
A. Osan blood jewel neck, godly Frostiron trickery brace, skain frost charm, shinestone stalker brace, imperial skulls ring, majestic living flesh ring, royal living flesh ring, mighty living flesh ring, dark duelist helm, void bolt dex halved, glacial shadows dagger

D. Sometimes an attack pot when in dps and not support role. He doesn't do a lot of gear switching except to switch depending on how much support is needed for the boss. For example, sometimes he uses runic ammy instead of osan or will ammy switch when using ss or he will use his reaper ring instead of a living flesh ring.

So this expose was set with his normal gear and not running around borrowing gear and in a build he wouldn't normally be in.
He could easily get it higher, currently using a couple wrong pieces. If he gets some other gear in (not higher tier) should be able to hit 3k in a normal boss build.
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Here ya go
Couple of questions:

Okay, I'm pretty confused.... I have a osan flaming jewel neck, mighty gele deadly ambush brace, royal silverweb night charm, shinestone stalker brace, 4 imperial living flesh rings, dark bones mord helm, shadow Dex/def gele dagger and glacial shadows dagger and I have 2905.... does he have some dg pieces? I have none :?
Proud General of Enigma!

What gear would you suggest? I can't think of any other gear we have that would help short of someone downgrading a mord helm and switching with him
Dont think you need anyone to downgrade their gear unless they have a weird taste for gear :d

I hit like 2943-2963 in my normal support build with using the poison lv 200 offhand, shadow Dex mord spear, no dex mord helm, and some other pieces i could switch off to better support gear. It all depends on the right gear, shouldt look in the obvious gear hint hint
Fighter, rogue

When i was in support build i didnt do as much testing as i would have liked to because i couldt collect all the gear i would love to have tested. But maybe when i get those pieces and go back support i might be able to hit 3.1-3.2k
Fighter, rogue