Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rogue help.

Looking for some advice on my build, if I should change/buy anything.
I'm a 183 rogue
Gear -
I have 180 spear and 180 dagger, 180 haste dagger and 180 frozen axe.
dl pants, gloves, boots.
Mighty trolls at helm of sneaky attack
Ancient bone bp
Rank 4 doggo

Jewelry-
Wlyd ammy of mountain 150 verison
180 shop dex and str brace
3 180 str rings
1 180 vit ring
1 50 str misc

Stats
Str 820 (1365)
Dex 100 (320)
Focus 10
Vit 10 (295)

Skills-
Riposte 40/40
Sneaky 46/40
Double attack 38/40
Qs 45/40
Posion wep 31/40

thanks in advance.

Re: Rogue help.

Think your setup is great to lvl primarily focusing on skill dmg...on a combo I believe you will do very well...only advice I would give is once 190 try to avoid jumping into buying 190lux as more dropped gear will open up for u to build from

I'd use a lot more Dex than that (about even to Str) and drop dbl attack and sneaky for SS and lifesteal. When you say 180 spear, you mean shop spear? I'd use a mord halberd instead if you can.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Ever heard of shadowstrike? Yeah use that. Ditch double attack for it. Ss, qs, sneaky, riposte and poison . Stats are fine for lixing in tower since ur already 183,maybe add slightly more dex, ~150 but not a necessity, assuming you're OK with mashing restos as ur defense will be very low n will take a lot of hits. Don't use shop spears, try to get a mord spear if cannot stay with shop daggers till you get one. Frozen axe offhand only if u lix with an ice mage, if not spite dagger.
Most importantly, work to finish you DL asap. Judging by your gear, most are shop ones so your clan isn't much of a top tier so there's that limitation.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Re: Rogue hel

Young Hero,

Clouds you seem to be str based kak, my recommendation is always go full dex at the right lvl, a wise rogue once said,
Rogues are skill damage based, dex and attack(Reeds 2013 arawn)

And my experience was the exactly same, put some of that str into dex, since ss and lifesteal and reflexes as well poison damage are MAIN skills for dex based rogues,

Ofc idont want to say bla bla str is so crapy and unfathomable, ijust want to say that with a good dex based skills setup, the right gear to add str and perhaps vit, you can go and tell Combos " get lost" some energys hps and xps should do it :)

:cry:

Intro, aka CouchPotato ( god of the ancient potato, king of tatertot, emperor of the comon potato and defender of the small potatos)
:arrow:
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

I went full dex with some str and dex mixed gear at like 120 on my rogue and solo lvlled barely using restos til I hit the tower (stupid wizards lol). It is a great build but also remember that cunning added to gear helps as much if not more than just shop dex stuff as it increases all of your skills.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)