Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What do I do?

Well coming back to game I guess my character is no longer useful in it's current state. I've been told I need 6k, 8k, and even 10k hp among other things. Haven't heard much too specific but is this really what rogues have become?

Anyways this is where I sit right now.

Helm is dark dex att energy(also have dark vit att def)
Charm is imp qs
Neck is stargem str(I also have wyld)
Godly emberdrake cunning
Godly cunning str dex necro ring
Braces are dmg hp and dmg def

What am I supposed to change/sacrifice? Besides edl daggers obviously.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (130.26 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (127.33 KiB) Viewed 4236 times

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: What do I do?

Welcome back

Gelebron is the only boss that requires such high hp. Proteus is doable with some gear changing on you and assuming you have some hp boost kite.

I'd say use the vit attack helm on proteus and gelebron, duellists on any other. As is swapping wyldsun for the stargem on these bosses. Also I assume you would swap your haste ring for a valor ring on haste. Swap your braces for proteus bracers if available. Attack ones, one of them with vit because you lack the hp for gelebron. All this plus a kite should get you around 6k+ hp. A victory helm would be awesome too if your clan does trading of helms or something similar.

PS: I would also say, to replace the Skulls ring with another valor or dagger ring. Only swap cast the skulls ring when casting skills or buffing poison weapon, if you use. So you get the skill dmg of the skulls and added attack from the ring you replace it with. It is abit much work for some people so won't stress.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Gelebron/proteus have high pierce resist, so divine damage is more of a priority than before. A lot of people nowadays strive for max attack. Assuming you enjoy the skill based build more, I think the biggest and easiest change would be upgrading your braces for some prot str/dex/vit attack braces. Majestics and royals drop fairly often and go for low dkp (depending on what system you use)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Damn the God of rogue DPS asking for advice
It's been a long time since I logged on, end game has changed. I appreciate the kind words however.

Lugh

Getting new gear right now is not going to happen as I just got back and have to earn things, and there's no way in hell I'm dropping that skulls ring. It's more of a what can I do right now, and what should I be going for in the future type of question. I haven't seen much of the new gear either.

I've also played a whole of ~2 hours and killed just Hrungnir. Forgive me for asking to get caught up.
3k health is really low for having to take aoe hits. And that attack is crazy low. I'd follow adro 's advice (poster below you)
Wasn't low for ~7 months ago. This was actually the optimal build.

I just find it ridiculous how one major boss requires such a drastic change in the gameplay of the entire class.

Lugh

Sorry I will go a bit off topic, but welcome back Vulture.

So yes I dont recall exactly when did u quit but Id recommend higher hp than what u currently have (unless druids are common enough to cover for all dmg dealt), not for all bosses but mostly for those with large strong AoEs and also they added a cloak to 210 edl. At mordy, necro and hrung I dont think anything has changed so if ur build was u4 suited it is still fitting them, u can only improve. For 205 (I guess ur not doing bosses below 205) u dont need high hp, but for 210 u need a bit more than that and on 215 u even need much more, especially if u get targetted by Focus Beam.

For raid bosses theres Protues and Gelebron. Both heavy AoE dmg dealers and hard to take down (so expect enraged raids) and on Gelebron Im assuming if Lugh kills it rogues are also on crystals duty (which have powerful cloaks). On Gelebron if u do melee crystals then no less than 8k hp is needed, or even 10k, I have done only one gelebron attempt as warrior and had 13k hp, died because we had trouble running it smoothly, so I think for Gelebron it is best to ask ur clan where do u stand on that.

Good luck and dont worry, u can increase it without really sacrificing much dps.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Gelebron/proteus have high pierce resist, so divine damage is more of a priority than before. A lot of people nowadays strive for max attack. Assuming you enjoy the skill based build more, I think the biggest and easiest change would be upgrading your braces for some prot str/dex/vit attack braces. Majestics and royals drop fairly often and go for low dkp (depending on what system you use)
Gelebron and proteus are weak to peirce and Magic damage. Divine damage is always best on chaos bosses but peirce certainly isn't as underpowered as you make it seem. Rangers always get proteus kills and either rogue or ranger gets gelebron kill.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU