Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Abilities, improvement for combat, where i did them

Hi,

im Onadrasi, a Rogue on Fingal Android.
i Have some confusions about the Abilities:
With higher Willpower, Reflex, Vigor and Forti i have a higher Chanze to evade skillattacks form NPS's.
My Problem is: i dont reconise any improvement.
Doesnt Matter wich Boss, their Skills hit me like bevore i trained the Abilities up.

My Question is: i did more then double my Abilities, and i reconise no improvement.
Is the improvement with Abilities stats for evade only that minimal? since i took some time to get them up i thought i would be more diffrence.
on the other Side: maxing my Spear abilitie was a great, recognizable improvement in auto dmg.

Here is where i did most of the Abilities points:
Fortitide: Rockbelly(minion) and adds (as many * as you can stand without dieing)
Vigor: Fireimps in SV around the buning man , no matter of * they have
Willpower: Purple Ghosts in OW, Only Purple and only 3*, ther att is so slow, your sigils keep u up
Reflex: Best location seams to be in SV around OW Poral, 3* mages, relog every time Mage runs out of mana...
Warding: Comes with Willpower and Reflex, i did it bevore SV Update on Mage Farrys.

greets!
Last edited by onadrasi on Mon May 23, 2016 9:17 am, edited 12 times in total.
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (58.41 KiB) Viewed 2981 times

Re: Abilities, improvement for combat, where i did them

Ok I read the first little bit and from my understanding I believe you're thinking high abilities will make skill attacking towards you be less effective either in speed or damage, the idea of abilities are that for every 1 or 2 ability such as reflex/fortitude etc it will increase your evasions, your evasions basically make the chance of avoiding the skills damage or as you said 180 freeze, you simply have a better chance to evade it
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

with higher abilies i have a better chanze to evade skill attacks of npc's.
but i doesnt work i think. from lvl 1000 willpower up to max i didnt reconised any improvement. for the time i spent to get them up, its not realy a fair deal.

i know my english not best, i edit first post to be more logical. <- Done, think my problem/question with abilities describe better now.
Last edited by onadrasi on Mon May 23, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well with maxed abilities you may not realise but it'll be more help than low ones, I don't have high abilities at all as a 217 rogue which is weird but I still evade more than I used to which helps a lot with evading things like rotor blades at prot or just other skills, abilities you get from the quests are simply helping the evasions so idk what else I can say, they'll help in some way at bosses, just max them all and get them out of the way
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger