Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue?

Best DPS class, easy to lvl, but extremely expensive (well, for us Eponians anyway :(). Do you have a clan that supplies frozen/dl/edl?
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

When I was leveling I didn't worry to much about armor. I went from warden armor, got some metoric pieces (mostly from clan bosses and bank, and a little bit of soloing bosses once I got high enough) then when I got around 120-130 with that armor, I got onyx and obsidian armor and then wyrmbone.

Aftermath: took the time to farm frozen bosses at 180 and finally got full frozen, then joined a good clan and got dl :P
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Throughout the process I only spent a few grand on dragon discs. Everything else was donated from clan and killin bosses :P.

Moral of the story, join a clan around your level.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

When I was leveling I didn't worry to much about armor. I went from warden armor, got some metoric pieces (mostly from clan bosses and bank, and a little bit of soloing bosses once I got high enough) then when I got around 120-130 with that armor, I got onyx and obsidian armor and then wyrmbone.

Aftermath: took the time to farm frozen bosses at 180 and finally got full frozen, then joined a good clan and got dl :P
exactly what i did... you shouldnt stop at 130 just for frozen bp, you will almost never get
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Best DPS class, easy to lvl, but extremely expensive (well, for us Eponians anyway :(). Do you have a clan that supplies frozen/dl/edl?
Wrong. Ranger best for endgame and mage best for low tier bosses. Rogue is the middleman. The higher the resistances of a boss are the stronger becomes ranger and the lower the resistances are the stronger becomes mage.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Wrong. Ranger best for endgame and mage best for low tier bosses. Rogue is the middleman. The higher the resistances of a boss are the stronger becomes ranger and the lower the resistances are the stronger becomes mage.
Really? Rogues get kill on almost every boss in epona...
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015