Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shadow Strike

For the most part yes ss on a dex build in carrow is awesome. Once you hit tower a str build is the way to go, once that happens I would say quickstrike or sneaky is best.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Shadowstrike and quickstrike must be maxed at all times and in all builds. PURE DAMAGE.

For all leveling builds, riposte does major damage.

I agree with the norm that shadowstrike is the best rogue skill in the game. I have tried replacing it, and I sucked. (I actually still used it at lvl 1 for the free teleport)

Use SS.
Now
And
Forever
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Shadowstrike and quickstrike must be maxed at all times and in all builds. PURE DAMAGE.

I agree with the norm that shadowstrike is the best rogue skill in the game. I have tried replacing it, and I sucked. (I actually still used it at lvl 1 for the free teleport)

Use SS.
Now
And
Forever
I disagree. This skill misses so often on end game bosses that it's just an energy waste there. I stopped using it completely until I started lixing again. Once I got back to my bossing build I will ditch it again for rend. Of course if you already have other rogues using rend often and you already maxed qs sneaky double assass then go for shadowstrike. It is damage and it is dps increase, it's just miniscule in a raid where it misses 99% of the time. It's not an amazing skill for bossing.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Use SS.
Now
And
Forever
I disagree. This skill misses so often on end game bosses that it's just an energy waste there. I stopped using it completely until I started lixing again. Once I got back to my bossing build I will ditch it again for rend. Of course if you already have other rogues using rend often and you already maxed qs sneaky double assass then go for shadowstrike. It is damage and it is dps increase, it's just miniscule in a raid where it misses 99% of the time. It's not an amazing skill for bossing.
do you find that quickstrike and assassinate evades that often also? Evasions seem unbalanced honestly. So many of my SS get evaded while leveling but my immediate quickstrike lands the vast majority of the time.

For str pure bossing build, SS is resisted dex poisonbased skill in tower that is resisted without an available lure. It is weak and resisted.

For anyone under 180, SS is the HYPE, it is a completely unresisted poison skill. Use this and riposte no matter your build and your damage will be amazing.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Use SS.
Now
And
Forever
do you find that quickstrike and assassinate evades that often also? Evasions seem unbalanced honestly. So many of my SS get evaded while leveling but my immediate quickstrike lands the vast majority of the time.

For str pure bossing build, SS is resisted dex poisonbased skill in tower that is resisted without an available lure. It is weak and resisted.

For anyone under 180, SS is the HYPE, it is a completely unresisted poison skill. Use this and riposte no matter your build and your damage will be amazing.
Many bosses were given high movement attack evasions to "prevent" kiting bosses with bolas, this same evasion is used for shadowstrike so it was made to miss often.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]