Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best hybrid or dps build

Hi I'm a lvl 107 rouge. I am going to be getting 8000 plat and buying chest with it and then selling the chest. I am planning on getting lvl 150 fire axe, ring of haste, braclet of life, braclet of spirits, talisman of the earth, a staff and 400 sks with the gold I get from the chest. I want to lvl to lvl 180, should I go dps or hybrid build. whatever build It is that you guys think is better can u give me advice on wat my skills and stats should be if I were to go dps or hybrid.

Re: Best hybrid or dps build

i suggest going full focus with all points in meditate and bandage wounds try to get some godly bandage wounds gear and things like that the beggining quest gear and fist will maximize your dps !!
On the other hand, forget my link. Godly knows his business.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

i suggest going full focus with all points in meditate and bandage wounds try to get some godly bandage wounds gear and things like that the beggining quest gear and fist will maximize your dps !!
thanks now i like to pride myself on knowing my build has better dps then errrrboooddyyy else
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

this is the average cookie cutter build, nothing special. If you wanna make it have THE BEST dps you'd also add max smoke bomb and play dead :D

Use meditate, recuperation and bandage before battle then run in use smoke ball then play dead then you'll basically be invincible provided you have your idol of illusion equipped :D
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

thanks now i like to pride myself on knowing my build has better dps then errrrboooddyyy else

Supadupachalupa beat ya to it, in fact his guide for those who dont like guides is in the link
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Supadupachalupa beat ya to it, in fact his guide for those who dont like guides is in the link
True, and his guide is a little more detailed when it comes to gear. Sorry Godly, I think Supadupachalupa is the true master of DPS.
this is the average cookie cutter build, nothing special. If you wanna make it have THE BEST dps you'd also add max smoke bomb and play dead :D

Use meditate, recuperation and bandage before battle then run in use smoke ball then play dead then you'll basically be invincible provided you have your idol of illusion equipped :D
I prefer distract to smoke bomb, especially when solo leveling.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Really wish people would quit posting this on every post.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]