Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lock build?

Sorry for going off topic but the shop i need ure help i have this really cool dagger but i dropped it and i am using this cool wand now im a rogue thingy like you was that a good decision i was thinking of using a bow but then changed my mind because they look ugly im only lvl 160 and a nub like u please help me

Sorry for going off topic but the shop i need ure help i have this really cool dagger but i dropped it and i am using this cool wand now im a rogue thingy like you was that a good decision i was thinking of using a bow but then changed my mind because they look ugly im only lvl 160 and a nub like u please help me
Send a ticket for your dagger back.rogues are only good with daggers. Wands are for druids and mages, so stsy away from them. Since you are 160 try to get a dragonlord dagger.

Send a ticket for your dagger back.rogues are only good with daggers. Wands are for druids and mages, so stsy away from them. Since you are 160 try to get a dragonlord dagger.
Yay. More trolling. You can't obtain a dl dagger until lvl 175
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Get the highest lvl armour quest shop set u can usefor the additional div damage and also it helps with boss aoe or if ure tankin the bosses skills since many bosses have aura, use a quest weapon, divine damage is unresisted to bosses, the boss must be between 10 lvls of ure current lvl if not u are most likely to lose a lock battle to any rogue or mage the lvl or 5lvls under the boss lvl, for jewellery id say use skill rings, damage and skill braces, a lux or event lux ammy whatever u can afford and for the misc id reccomend a good silverweb charm with the skills u use or u can use a damagr charm, use fast skills like qs and ss, sneaky is good because of its damage but can be only used once if ure tanking,

Get the highest lvl armour quest shop set u can usefor the additional div damage and also it helps with boss aoe or if ure tankin the bosses skills since many bosses have aura, use a quest weapon, divine damage is unresisted to bosses, the boss must be between 10 lvls of ure current lvl if not u are most likely to lose a lock battle to any rogue or mage the lvl or 5lvls under the boss lvl, for jewellery id say use skill rings, damage and skill braces, a lux or event lux ammy whatever u can afford and for the misc id reccomend a good silverweb charm with the skills u use or u can use a damagr charm, use fast skills like qs and ss, sneaky is good because of its damage but can be only used once if ure tanking,
Ha ha Ya DL dagg is better then Necro dag
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Theshop needs to be promoted to a guide
+1, who doesnt need more humor in their lives? :D
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."