Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tower lvling build?

I know you mentioned solo but have you thought about taking a druid with you? The tower is great for duo, trio, and quad groups and still getting awesome xp.

Even the most die hard I'd rather resto than group for xp rogues in my clan are grouping up because over all it's better xp. I have a really good rogue but my druid is group requested a lot for the tower.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I do grp lvl but most of ppl my lvl are from the Europe team so they sleep when im on most of time. I do grp lix but cant always find anyone. And got my dl pants last night so i have gloves, boots, and pants
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn

Ty lol. Weve gotten one full set as a clan together and a few that only need bp. Weve been doing pretty good but hard when you are against a clan that can do necro lol. They all have eg gear
im alone and i dont get help from sides i thought there would be a helping hand, anyways good to hear you guys doin great :)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Ty lol. Weve gotten one full set as a clan together and a few that only need bp. Weve been doing pretty good but hard when you are against a clan that can do necro lol. They all have eg gear
im alone and i dont get help from sides i thought there would be a helping hand, anyways good to hear you guys doin great :)
We doing ok with what we got :) lol
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn

i use 1005 dex 1005 str no pints in vit or foc but gear makes me have 2.4k hp i run riposte qs ss pw and was double atk but since i lvld up and some mobs are 206 i swapped double for lifesteal since id need use a ring to get double above 205

300 str, 4-5k hp, rest dex, skill rings maxing riposte, shadowstrike, quickstrike, lifesteal, spare points in 5th skill of your choice maybe sneaky does good damage at any level but only use this as bonus damage as slow to cast and cooldown.

See how it goes and tweak as you see fit, would recomend stargem ammy set with the evasion ring
Im this build atm, seems to work quite well. But when i get full dl i may try no points in vit.
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn